The Room

(I don't know why I'm writing this other than because I'm bored. Weird I know, that's the point.)

I feel like I've been in this chair for years. The same torture day after day, the creature always expressing its love for me, getting creepier and creepier. Every waking moment I lose more hope of escaping. This is all so demented, so wrong, how could this have happened to me? I still know nothing about Carlos or what may have happened to him. All I want is for Carlos to be safe and well. At this point the only thing keeping me sane in this hell hole is my love for Carlos. Eventually the creature returns but for some odd reason when I hear its footsteps enter the room they suddenly pause. I am obviously puzzled by this as it usually just enters and begins his strange rituals. There is simply silence for what seemed like minutes when finally I hear it's sly voice "Cecil...oh my dear Cecil, I feel that we have gotten much...closer in the past few days" It has been days? It's felt like months. "I think you deserve to know who your true lover really is," The way the creature acts and speaks causes me to feel a large surge of fear hit me across the face just by thinking about what it looks like. Soon after the creature finishes, a large light turns on in front of me half blinding me compared to the void of darkness I was left in for the past few days. I close my eyes and slowly open them adjusting them to the light. I look around and finally see that I am in a much smaller room than I previously though. It is about the size of my recording booth back at the station which isn't quite large. I feel depressed when my memory flashes back to the radio station where I once worked. I shake of my feelings though as I try to take in my surroundings even more as my captor could turn the light out again any moment. I look around the small room looking at almost nothing, other than my simple wooden chair I've been stuck in the room is barren. I finally look to the door slowly expecting to see a hideous beast but when I look towards the door I see something much worse.....

(Sorry about the short chapter but I really wants to leave with a cliffhanger!! I'm trying to be less weird with it all but honestly the licking up the blood part was probably the worst it'll get!)

Goodnight, NightVale. Goodnight.....