-24-

Heather woke up in Alejandro's arms. She snuggled into his chest. Alejandro woke up with a yawn. He saw Heather on him and smiled lovingly. "Buenos días, mi amor."

"Mmm, good morning," she hummed contently.

"You look perfect in that shirt," he said. Heather had put on Alejandro's shirt the night before for warmth.

"I'm sure you'd look fabulous in my shirt, too," she teased.

"Wanna bet?" He smirked.

"Oh my god," Heather rolled her eyes. "As if you're going to be able to put my shirt on."

"Hmm, where is it?" He reached his hand below the bed until he found a pink top.

"Alejandro!" She laughed. "No! You'll tear it!"

"I know my limits," he chuckled, lifting it over his head.

"No, you don't!" She tried to grab it out of his hands, but he only lifted it higher. She sat up and straddled him. "Alejandro Burromuerto, you are going to put that shirt down!"

"Or what?"

"Or...um..."

"You have nothing, chica. Now let's see how sexy I am in Heather Wilson's shirt."

"Alejandro! I swear to god, if you rip it, you're paying for it!"

"I know. It's only fair." He carefully slid it over himself. It stopped at his mid stomach and hugged his chest.

"Ugh, you are on a fine line!"

"But don't I look hot?"

"Only because I wore it first."

"Oh darling, you look ravishing in everything you wear. Or don't wear."

"Shut up, you perv!"

"Ouch," he frowned playfully. "All I wanted to do was compliment mi amor."

"And you're doing such a good job at it," she laughed, kissing his lips. She pulled out, just smiling at him. She couldn't believe she was with him, that he cared about her.

Suddenly, the door handle jiggled. "Mierda," Alejandro cursed under her breath. "I didn't know he'd be back this early." Heather's eyes widened, and she immediately hid under the covers. This could get out to Courtney, and I'm not ready to tell her yet!

Duncan walked in. "Dude, you would not believe what-" he froze when he saw Alejandro in a tight, pink tank top. "Uh..."

Alejandro swallowed nervously. "I... think I can explain."

He furrowed his eyebrows and saw black hair sticking out from under the covers. "Whatever, man. You don't need to. I know you have a girl over."

"Ha...yeah," he laughed awkwardly. "We were just playing around."

"I don't need to know anymore, dude. I'll head out if you need more time." He backed up towards the door.

"Yeah, thanks, bromigo. I will see you later." Alejandro smiled widely until the door shut. He then groaned, rubbing his forehead. "Dios, that was so embarrassing..."

Heather peeked her head from out of the covers, trying not to laugh, but a few giggles slipped out. "How were you even planning on explaining that to him?"

"I have no idea." He rolled on top of her, balancing himself with his arms. "I probably would have told him that I was wearing the love of my life's shirt."

"Well...I'm glad you didn't say that. I don't want anyone to know we're together yet."

"Why not?"