-15-

Alejandro never felt so confident in his life as he made his way to the girls eating lunch outside the sorority. Usually, Courtney wouldn't be so easy. But now she's so desperate. And the only way she'll agree to do this is if we both get our way.

Courtney was eating a salad while talking to Bridgette. "So anyway, Geoff's car is totally destroyed."

"I can't believe he crashed it that badly."

"Brody is such a bad influence on him."

"Um...I think they're both bad influences on each other, Bridge."

"Yeah, maybe you're right," she cringed with a small laugh. "Would you like my cookie?" She offered. She felt awful for what happened with her and Duncan. She couldn't imagine Geoff doing that to her. She felt so grateful he took her back after she kissed Alejandro.

"No, thank you," Courtney smiled politely.

"Ladies," Alejandro headed their way, striding suavely.

Bridgette glared at him. "What do you want?"

"I just thought I'd talk to the both of you. Bridgette, we're amigos now, right?" He gave her a cordial smile.

"Um..."

"No, you're not," Courtney arbitrated.

"I'm gonna go talk to Geoff..." Bridgette awkwardly got up, fearing she'd fall under his spell again. She walked across the street to the fraternity.

Courtney crossed her arms. "I'm not stupid, you know."

"I would never accuse you of that!" Alejandro said. "...Unlike Duncan."

"Wait, what?!" Courtney was now interested.

"Forgive me. I've said too much." He covered his mouth.

"What did Duncan say?"

"Well...he told me you were too stupid to notice he was with Gwen for quite a while."

She gasped. "No, he did NOT."

"I'm afraid so."

"I can't believe that two-timing liar has the nerve to call me stupid!"

"I tried to stand up for you, but he would not listen."

"Of course, he wouldn't."

"He was an idiot to let you go like that. He never deserved you."

"You're right. After two years of giving him everything, he leaves me with nothing."

"Mind if I sit?" The Spaniard asked.

"That's ok."

He sat next to her. "Any man who cannot perceive your true worth is a fool.

"I know, I'm so much better than any other girl he could possibly find! I don't get what he sees in Gwen!"

"I understand your frustration. However, you must not let it rule your actions. How do you feel about getting a little...revenge on him?" He smirked.

She pursed her lips in thought. "Well...I was too hurt yesterday to get revenge on him, but now I kind of want it," she smiled.

"As you should. Let's see how he'd like it if you flirted with someone else. He will realize what he's missing."

"That's...that sounds perfect."

He held out his hand, a seductive smirk across his lips. "May I assist, señorita?"

"Absolutely," Courtney sighed dreamily, taking his hand and getting up. This is a win-win situation! Duncan will be jealous, And Alejandro is so hot! It's perfect!