Epilogue

Three years later

**

"Isn't t it beautiful?"

"It's beautiful!"

Heather showed Courtney her engagement ring at her and Alejandro's new apartment.

"So... how'd he propose?"

"He took me to a lake by his house and timed the sunset perfectly with it! It was amazing!"

"Whoa, so romantic! I'm so happy for you two!"

"I'm really happy too," Heather smiled. "Although, the only annoying thing is going to be all the wedding planning. Thank god we're waiting for another year because I'm still trying to finish my first year of business school!"

Courtney picked up Heather's daughter, Angelica. "You are going to be the flower girl, missy, aren't you?!" She cooed lovingly.

"Yeah!" The three-year-old exclaimed.

"Yes, she is," Heather laughed. "She insisted."

"Of course, she did," Courtney giggled.

Alejandro came through the door. "Dada!" Angelia squirmed out of Courtney's arms and ran into his.

"Hola, mi pequeña princesa!" He picked her up and swung her around.

"Are you proud of daddy for completing his first semester of grad school?" Heather walked up to both, kissing Alejandro. "Cause I am."

"Mmm, this causes for a celebration. Maybe Courtney could watch Angel this weekend," he smirked.

"Guys, come on, ew! In front of your own child?" Courtney stuck her tongue out.

Heather blushed. "What? We didn't say anything in specific!"

Courtney rolled her eyes. "I'd be happy to watch little Angelica this weekend! We'll have so much fun!"

"Thank you, bestie. And I don't care if Gwen comes over anymore. You two have been dating for six months, so I'm used to her now."

"You guys really need to start getting along!"

"I'm still afraid she'll turn Angelica into a goth weirdo!"

"She can be who she wants to be, mi Amor," Alejandro chuckled.

"I know, but Gwen's just...ugh." Her face fell flat. She let go of Angelica, who had already wanted to start playing again.

He kissed her forehead. "We're not going to worry about Gwen because I'm getting us a five-star hotel."

"Oh, stop it. You don't need to spend that much money!"

"Yes, I do, for mi reina."

"Then let me pay for half of it."

"Nope."

"The way you spoil me is so aggravating."

"I know," he smirked.

"Ugh!"

"Just remember, you are signing up for a lifetime of getting spoiled."

"I know," she pouted, resting her head on his chest. "But it doesn't matter where we are. I just wanna be with you."

"I feel the same way, Hermosa. But a little extra luxury never hurt anyone, hm?"

"...You do have a point."