Chapter 8: Kristanna

Elsas Pov

I woke up early to surprise everyone with chocolate pancakes when I hear the kitchen door open. Surprisingly it was Jack." Oh hey jackie",I said while mixing the batter. "Hey elsie," he said." What made you wake up so early? I thought the famous jack frost needed his beauty sleep?" I said while laughing. " haha very funny elsie,but that's not it." He came towards me. " not now.I'm making pancakes." I said. The next thing I knew I saw jack in front of me,kissing me. I thought to myself, I'm only young once, so I kissed back, that is until Anna came in and squealed very loud. If she was supposed to be spying, she wasn't doing a very good job at it. She said some things, grabbed her pancakes, and booked it. I got dressed and headed for the door.*********(time skip to school)*********

Anna POV

I was sitting next to Kristoff on the bus, and I asked him, "what happened last night? I was really tired and don't remember a thing." He said, " well,we played truth or dare and jack likes elsa, so that's why he was kissing her. And well, you see, we kissed. Your sister dared us to kiss and then the rest took their turn and then we watched movies and you fell asleep on my shoulder." He said. "By the way, tell your your sister that those pancakes were delicious!" He said, smiling." Ok I'll tell her kris" so I kissed him on the cheek and went to tell elsa.You should've seen his face, it was priceless.man, I've turned him into mush. But I love that mush.

A/n she finally likes him. I got a case of feels while righting this.at this pace I'll be finished with this book by tomorrow. Thx for everything guys!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxo hope