Chapter 17:Books And Bows

Merida pov

I went outside to the archery section of the school and started shooting arrows, each one hitting its target. I smiled and was just about to shoot another arrow when someone scared me from behind. I turned and immediatly shot the arrow, almost hitting someones head. I looked at who was crouching down, and lest and behold, it was Hiccup. "What do you want?" "Nice shots," "thanks, now what do you want?!" I asked, this time annoyed. "Oh, I just wanted to watch you shoot". I nodded and started shooting again. After I was done with archery, I sat down next to him and said, "what's that your reading?". "Its a book about dragons". He responded. "Pfffft, dragons aren't real!" I said. He shrugged and went away. After break I went to the cafeteria and got some lunch. I saw Hiccup waving at me. I went over there and sat down with my friends." So, how are you guys?" I asked to break the silence. "Fine, I got an a on my algebra test today!" Elsa said excitedly. "Oh Elsa, you're the only one who gets excited about tests." I said, making her laugh. "Hey, I take pride in what I do!" She replied I was about to speak when the school bell rang. I walked with everyone and said, " sleepover at my house, be there at 5, got it?" They all nodded and I went to cookery. When school was over I caught up with everyone and said, "oh and bring swimsuits." They nodded and went to their houses. I prepared everything at my house, and then I changed into my swimsuit and said, "mom, if anyone shows up, open the door and let them in. I'm expecting friends over!" "Ok sweety", then I jumped into the pool. We have a water slide, so I slid down the slide into the pool. The first one here was Hiccup. He did a cannonball and made quite a huge splash." Hey, watch where your jumping, Haddock!" I yelled. "Sorry, Mer!" He said and then splashed me again. Soon, everyone was here. After we got tired from the pool, I asked, "so, what do you guys want to do?" "Sleep." Anna said while dozing off. I did the meanest thing next. I got a airhorn and blew it so loud that Anna screamed, clinging to Kris. When she realized that I did it, she let go of his hand and blushed. We played t or d, spin the bottle, and had many pillow fights. We watched some movies that I picked, like Star Wars, The Hunger Games, and LOTR. After the last movie, we picked sleeping arrangements. Jack went with Elsa, Anna went with Kris, Punzie went with Eugene, and sadly, I went with Hiccup. I made him sleep on the couch I had in my room. He sighed but slept on the couch. I was proud of myself and went to sleep.