Chapter 22

Rapunzel pov

After geometry, me and Eugene went to baking class. I suggested that we make a 3-layer cake, but Mr. Big baby wanted to make cookies. I groaned and said, "you know, since you came up with the fabulous idea, why don't you make them." And we made the cake. We aced that class, thanks to me.

I hurried off to my next class, thankfully, art. Before I could enter class, Eugene grabbed my wrist. "Hey! Let go of my hand!" I yelled at him. He quickly let go. "Hey! I'm sorry." He apologized. I sighed and said, "what do you want?" "I was wondering, if yo would teach me to paint good?" I laughed, doubling over. "Shhh!" He whisper-yelled. "Okay. I'll teach you. Here's my address." I wrote my address down on a paper and gave it to him. "Be there by 6:00."

And I opened the door to art. I got an a+ for my painting of me on a tree watching floating lanterns light up the night sky.
Then, it was lunch time. I made my way to the cafeteria and got in line for food. Then, someone jumped in front of me. "Hey!" I yelled, making them turn around, and just my luck, it was Eugene.

"Oh hey blondie!" And then turning to face the lunch lady, he said," and a special lunch for the lady too." I was shocked, really. "I can pay for my lunch, thank you very much." "No, its fine. Its only right that a gentleman pays for a lady's food. This is on me, blondie." I sighed and gestured. "Go ahead. I can't stop you. You are so persistent." He nodded and got me a burger, some fries, and a strawberry lemonade. "Vow Ugen dis s eally ood!" I said, with my mouth full of food.

He flashed me that heart-melting smile, and if I wasn't so strong, I would have fainted already. Why do you do this to me, Eugene? I thought, not realizing I was staring into space. For some reason, my heart started beating like crazy, and I found myself hyperventilating. Eugene sensed something was off, because he said, "are you okay, Blondie?" I nodded and replied, "yeah. I'm fine." And formed a smile on my lips.

He looked somewhat relieved that I said that, because no later than I said that, he sort-of slouched again. We had this little moment where nothing else in the world mattered, just us. Then, the lunch bell rang, causing both of us to jump, and we scurried of in opposite directions to get to class.
A/n hello! I am truly sorry I haven't been updating, for I have one more day to catch up on all my studies before spring break. Yes, I'm homeschooled. Well, anyways, I got a cat! He is adorable and sweet. I promise that I will update very soon on my other books. Please help me out by reaching 3k reads people!!! I m sorry if this is better than my other chapters, because I was reading a lot of ff and it got me bursting with ideas and feels. I will make better chapters in the next update! Vote, comment, and share!! And just to make sure people are reading my stories, if i get atleast 10 votes on this chapter, i will update! I am truly tired. Over where i live, it is 1:24 am. I should go to bed. Nah. Anyways,Continue to stay the amazing writers you are mah flowers! Green Rapunzel, signing off.♣♠♪♥♦