chapter 23

Merida pov
After Jack almost got us in detention, I went to P.E. and was the best at everything. But after that, I went to the worst subject of the day: Math. I groaned, and headed on. I was struggling on question 1 when someone whispered to me, "multiply the lengths, then divide." I turned around, and faced that Haddock boy.

"Oh really, what makes me think that you are right?" He handed me one of his tests, and it said 100%. "Fine, I'll listen to you." I said flatly. I tried his way, and it clicked. I was burning through those questions, turned in my test, and got an 100%. "HAH!!" I yelled as I rubbed it in Haddocks face. "You're welcome." He said, his nose buried in a book. I snatched the book and yelled, " WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!!" And he looked at me with the "really merida?" Look.

I grabbed him and dragged his butt to the group. "I GOT A 100% ON A MATH TEST!!!" And they all clapped sarcastically. I gave the glare, and Jack yelled, "GOOD JOB MERIDA!!" I looked at him, knowing that he only said that so I can shut up. I huffed and sat down with a thump. Then I realized I was hungry, so I got up to get lunch.

I ordered hot wings, an apple, and some cream puffs. I sat down and ate it all. After that, I felt so sleepy, that I accidently put my head on Haddock and he fell over.

Hiccup's Pov
After literature with Elsa, I made my way to math. I sat in the very back of the room, so I could study better. Then, merida plopped down right in front of me! I could tell she was having trouble, so I told her what to do, and she aced the test. "HAH!!"

She yelled as we exited the classroom. "You're welcome." I replied flatly, and she dragged me to the group, yelling, "I GOT AN 100% ON MATH TEST!!!" And they all clapped sarcastically. "WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!!" She yelled once more, bringing all eyes on us.

I lowered my head down, to stop the stares. After that episode, she ate so much, that she rested her head on me, and I fell over. "Really Merida?" I yelled, and she helped me up. After the rest of classes, we all finally went home.

Hello my snowgies! I am truly sorry for not updating. But here's a chapter! It might be cruddy. Its going to take longer for the chapter updates, but the chapters will be LONGER!!!

Anyways........ I know its not a lot but, WE HIT 4K READS!!!!! Have a treat everyone! *throws nutella and other desserts* HAPPY READING!!!!!"