Chapter 15: I Love You

Anna pov

Kris came up and saw me crying and said," feistypants, why are you crying?" He had a worried look on his face. "I can't talk right now Kris." I said and with that I drove away from school. When I got home I ran in my room and cried into the pillows. Why does my life have to be so miserable? Then I heard someone come in. It was Kris. He sat on my bed and hugged me, then said, " Anna, why are you ignoring me? Is it something to do with me? Oh god, do I smell weird? Cause if its tha-" I cut him off by a hug. I cried into his chest and said, "Tooth threatened me. She said I have to stay away from you or she and her gang will do bad things. Im so sorry I should've explained I was just really scared." And with that, more tears. When I finally calmed down, I felt so tired that I feel asleep in his arms. I felt so safe in his arms, like nothing can hurt me. Soon, I heard him snoring, still hugging me. I kissed him and he stirred, opened his eyes, and smiled. "Are you feeling better now?" He asked. I nodded and said," let's do something! We should go see a movie, just the two of us." He nodded, and said, " okay, let me go home and change."  " "Mkay let me change." Then he left and I changed.