Chapter 14: Stay Away

Kristoff pov

I got to admit, I love Anna. She's my everything. If I never met her, my life wouldn't be complete. If she ever ignored me, I wouldn't know what to do with my life. Sometimes I wish that I wasn't popular, so then I could date Anna without anyone hurting Anna. "Good morning my feistypants." I said smiling. "Hello my wonderful iceman." She greeted me with a kiss. "So, what's your next class?" She asked. "Uhh, math. You?" "Same too. Let's walk." She put out her hand, and I grabbed it. As we were walking by, everyone was gaping and glaring, so Anna put her head down and let go of my hand. She ran off to math. When I came in, she was in a corner next to the window. I sat next to her and she just ignored me. She looked like she was crying. I slipped her a note saying, "hey, what's wrong? From you wonderful iceman." She wrote something and passed me the note. It said, "I don't think we can be bf and gf anymore." And with that, she ignored me for the rest of the day. I walked up to my buddies and Hiccup said, "where's your gf Kris?" "She just is ignored me today. This morning she was all happy then she ran off and said that we can't be together anymore." I said feeling like crying. My heart just shattered into a million pieces. "In fact, all the girls have been ignored us today." We all looked at eachother and said, "Tooth."

Anna pov

After I ran off from Kristoff, I went to math and sat in the corner. Tooth and her gang entered the room and targeted me. She walked over to me and said, "you stay away from Kris. If you talk to him, we will beat you up. Comprende?" I nodded and she walked away. Then I ran to the bathroom and cried for 5 minutes, and ran back into class.Kris came in and sat right next to me. He passed me a note. So I wrote back. What I wrote was so gut wrenching, heart shattering it tore me apart just to write it. I looked away, trying so hard not to just cry, or hug him and say I'm sorry a million times. After math which, was the last period of the day, I ran to my car and just sat in my car, crying my heart out. I heard someone approach, and just my luck, its Kris.
A/n aww poor anna!!! Will update tomorrow xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo hope