Chapter 31

Ectoplasm hung up the phone, and just as he walked out of the bathroom, he accidentally bumped into Midnight. "I'm sorry Ms.Midnight, I didn't see you there," Ectoplasm apologized sheepishly.

"Oh no, it's fine, " Nemuri said with a smirk, "Who were you on the phone within there? You barely ever go on your phone during school hours unless it's for emergency reasons." She cocked an eyebrow suspiciously at him.

"O-Oh, well uhh," Ectoplasm stuttered, "It was a last-minute call from one of my friends who live in America." Shit, I hope that was a believable lie. Otherwise, Shigaraki is gonna kill me.

"Ah, ok then, well I hope they're doing well."

"Y-Yeah, they are," Ectoplasm stuttered.

"Anyways, talk to ya later then," Nemuri said with a smile as she walked away.

Ectoplasm let out a long and heavy sigh of relief. God, that was a close one. Just then he had gotten another notification. He took his phone out to see who it was.

Mr.Handyman - Come back here. Now.

Jeez, demanding much. He scanned the halls making sure that no teachers or students were roaming the halls and slid back into the bathroom.

Once he closed the door behind him, his face started to crack and break apart, along with his arms and legs, revealing long red hair and semi-red eyes.

"Now, time to figure out how the hell to get outta here without being noticed," Sanshi sighed brushing off few more pieces of her disguise.

She stood for a while tapping her foot as she tried to recall a quirk that she had noticed and would come in handy. That's when she remembered that there was one kid in class 1-A that had, what looked to be, an invisibility quirk.

She closed her eyes and focused on the quirk and the body she wanted to form into. However, when she did manage to morph, the clothes were still visible.

"Right, I have to strip to be unseen, great," She said with a sarcastic tone as she began taking off her clothes.

When she was done she tossed the clothes in the trash and headed out the door.

After she had managed to get past everyone without them noticing, she immediately started running towards the base.

-With the LOV-

"What is taking her so damn long?" Shigaraki grumbled as he tapped on the wood.

"You did just ask her to get out in the middle of school," Aika commented with a shrug.

"Well, yeah sure, but-" Before Shigaraki could finish his sentence, Sanshi came bursting through the door.

She wore a shirt that looked like it came from a dumpster and a pair of old sweatpants. "Sorry it took so long," She apologized, "the quirk I had to use required me to take all my clothes off, so I had to find something outside to wear."

Shigaraki rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever," Shigaraki retorted, "Now, move out of the way to make room for more people." Shigaraki signaled to go behind him to where Aika was standing.

"Kurogiri, bring them in," Shigaraki commanded, getting a nod in response.

Sanshi did as she was told and walked over to Aika. "Wow, you look like shit dude," Aika commented with a sly smirk.

"What do you expect when you have to go out and find clothes in a dumpster?" Sanshi remarked standing next to Aika, who just rolled her eyes.

"Wonder who Shigaraki found," Aika whispered, just then three people walk in. One female and two males.