Chapter 13

Aizawa reached for the razor and lifted up his shirt. He then made three deep cuts into his side causing blood to trail down his side.

Aizawa sighed knowing that the voices were dying down. Aizawa grabbed the things he needed to treat the cuts, but as he was treating it he heard the door open.

"Shota I'm home!" Hizashi yelled.

Aizawa quickly finished what he was doing and put everything away, but then there was a knock on the door, causing Aizawa to jump and hit his knee on the counter.

"Hey Shota, is everything ok in there?" Hizashi asked, worried for what Aizawa was doing in there.

"Yeah, everything is fine," Aizawa responded as he held his knee in pain.

Hizashi sighed and walked away from the door. Sometimes I wonder about him. Hizashi thought as he walked to the cabinet to get the cereal. He set out a bowl for Aizawa hoping that he would eat something.

When Aizawa got out of the bathroom, he headed straight for the door. "I'm going for a walk," Aizawa said putting on his shoes.

"Hey, your not leaving until you eat something," Hizashi commanded.

Aizawa put one hand in his pocket and reached for the door, and paused. "I'll eat the air," Aizawa retorted.

Hizashi rolled his eyes, and jumped out of his seat and tackled the ravenett to the ground, and put his hands on his wrists so he wouldn't escape. "Your not leaving until you eat something." Hizashi smirked as he looked down at the ravenett beneath him.

"Or what? You'll kiss me?" Aizawa scoffed, "Like that would make me eat." Aizawa rolled his eyes.

Hizashi got closer to the ravenett's face. "Oh, it's more than just a kiss kitty," Hizashi said seductively.

"Wh- What did you just ca-?!" Before Aizawa could finish his sentence, he was cut off by Hizashi pulling him into a deep kiss.

While all of this was happening, he could feel his face heat up, until he noticed Hizashi's hand under his shirt. Crap! He's gonna find out! Before thinking, he quickly pushed the blond off.

"Fine, fine I'll eat," Aizawa huffed catching his breath, "just not before school." Aizawa sat up and wiped the slobber off of the corner of his mouth as he walked over to the table.

Hizashi sat there as he watched the ravenett get up and walk over to the table. What the hell was that under shirt?! Hizashi got up and walked up to the table and sat in the seat in front of Aizawa. "Hey what was that under your shirt?" Hizashi asked knowing he probably wouldn't tell him.

"It's nothing," Aizawa mumbled, "And shouldn't you start getting ready?" Aizawa knew it took him awhile to get ready, and he just wanted Hizashi to stop watching him.

Hizashi looked at the clock. "Shit!" Hizashi yelled scrambling out of his seat, "And you better not throw that cereal away!"

Aizawa rolled his eyes, and got up to empty his bowl. "Like I'll actually eat," Aizawa mumbled to himself. He then headed to his room to go change, but when he walked in his room to change he saw Hizashi.

"Oh hey Sho," Hizashi said still getting dressed, "Did you finish your food?"

Aizawa nodded as he grabbed his clothes. "I'll go change in the bathroom," Aizawa said heading out the door.

Once Aizawa got out of the bathroom, Hizashi was already dressed. "You do know that you could've changed in the same room, right?" Hizashi said cocking an eyebrow.

Aizawa just shrugged and went to go put on his shoes, but was stopped by Hizashi. "You know Sho, you can be stubborn sometimes," Hizashi said grabbed Aizawa's waist pulling him closer, "But that's why I love you, and will always love you." Hizashi pulled the ravenett into a quick kiss.

"Well, although you can be loud and obnoxious," Aizawa started, "And act like a kid most of the time."

"Hey!" Hizashi pouted playfully.

"That's why I love you." Aizawa said chuckling softly.

Later at UA...

"Good morning class," Aizawa said in a tired tone.

"Good morning Aizawa sensei!" The class said all together.

Then a green haired boy raised his hand. "Yes Midoriya?" Aizawa groaned.

"Um... Aizawa sensei," Midoriya stuttered, "A-Are you feeling ok, because you l-look more tired than usual." He looked concerned and worried for his teacher.

"Yes, I'm fine," Aizawa mumbled, "My well being shouldn't concern you, now let's get started." Aizawa started to write on the board.

Later...

"You May be dismissed for lunch now," Aizawa said.

All of the kids practically jumped out of their seats to either talk to their friends or head to the food court.

"DEKU!!" The spiky haired blonde yelled letting explosions emit from his hands.

The green haired boy squealed. "S-Sorry Kacchann I-I didn't mean to!" The green haired boy yelled as he ran away.

"Hey, hey Bakubro, chill," The red haired boy said trying to calm the blonde, "Midoriya probably didn't mean to."

"Shut up shitty hair!" Bakugo yelled at the red haired boy.

Aizawa sighed and walked out of the classroom and headed to the teachers lounge.

Aizawa entered the room and saw Hizashi talking to Nemuri. Aizawa slowly walked towards the blonde and place his head on Hizashi's shoulder. "My class is actual hell," Aizawa groaned.

"Heh, hell yeah they are," Nemuri commented, "That Bakugo kid really does hate Midoriya."

"I agree as well," Hizashi said wrapping his arm around Aizawa, but then he felt something on his side. There it is again! Hizashi thought. "Shota, what's on your side?"

"I said it's nothing," Aizawa groaned.

"Oh come on, it's not nothing, I felt it this morning to," Hizashi commented.

Nemuri stared at the two and gave them a sadistic grin. "Did you two-"

"No we didn't do it, but I had to threaten to because he wouldn't eat," Hizashi said looking at the ravenett still laying his head on his shoulder, "Oh yeah that reminds me, I brought an extra lunch for you." Hizashi handed the half asleep male the bento box.

Aizawa pushed the box away. "I'm not hungry," Aizawa mumbled, "And besides I already ate breakfast like you told me to."

"I guess you're right," Hizashi sighed opening his lunch, "But next time your not getting away with it that easily." Hizashi glanced and the ravenett resting on his shoulder.

Later...

Hizashi finished his lunch and looked at the clock. "Crap! Two minutes before the bell." Hizashi said.

Aizawa slows lifted his head up and gave the blonde a quick kiss on the lips. "Bye Zashi," Aizawa said turning around and headed to the door.

Hizashi turned around and smiled from ear to ear. I wonder what's with the sudden public affection? Hizashi asked him self as he walked away.

Later...

"Bakugo for the last time, stop-" Aizawa said, but then suddenly he felt really light headed and felt like he was going to fall.

"Aizawa sensei are you o-" Before Midoriya could finish his sentence, Aizawa had fallen over, "Aizawa sensei!" Midoriya and other kids came running over.

Aizawa tried to speak, but he couldn't and he couldn't hear anything, all he heard were muffled yells and blurred faces. What's happening?

----------------------------------------------

Hai weebs!!!

Sorry if It's cringe, oh wait everything I write is cringe. Ha lol

Anyways I want just say tank you to all of the people who read this and I really appreciate it, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to get the next chapter soon.

BYYEEEE!!