Someone unexpected

Aizawa's POV:

I was walking up to UA, and before I opened the door a familiar voice came up behind me.

"SHOTA!!" I turned around expecting to only see Hizashi, but when I did, I saw an unfamiliar girl trying to catch up.

"Oh, hey Hizashi," I said blankly.

"Hey, I want you to meet my new girlfriend!" Hizashi exclaimed gesturing towards the girl.

G-Girlfriend!? I could feel my heart slowly sink as he said those words.

"This is Aika," Hizashi said with someone of a fake smile.

"Hi, nice to meet you," Aika said with a little grin. She had light blue eyes, light blond hair that was put into long braids, she had seemed like the type that they would only use guys for money, and that's probably what she going to do to Hizashi.

"Shota Aizawa, just call me Aizawa," I turned away wondering, why did he choose her? She doesn't seem like the type that he would like. I've had a crush on Hizashi for a long time but never could tell him.

While I was getting lost in my thoughts and walking mindlessly I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Hizashi.

"Sho, what's wrong?" I felt a blush crawl on my face when he had called me that.

"Nothing," I said hiding my face in my scarf and shrugging his hand off my shoulder, "Now If you will excuse me I have to get going."

Hizashi's POV:

As I watched Shota walk Down the hall, Aika ran up to me and pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you," Aika said with a huge smile.

"Yeah, mhm, me too," I said still dumbfounded by how Shota was acting. It was as if he was jealous or annoyed.

The thing was I didn't really want to be with Aika, nor did he love her. I had liked someone else, someone who I've been best friends with for a long time.

Later after school had ended I ran into the teacher's lounge expecting to see Shota there, but the only people who were there were Nemuri and Toshinori.

"Where's Aizawa?" I asked walking up to Nemuri.

"He left right when school ended," Nemuri continued, "I tried to get him to stay but he wouldn't."
After hearing that I ran out of the school with Aika chasing after me.

"Hey! Hizashi wait up!" Aika yelled.

I saw Shota walking on the side of the road, so I ran up to and put my hand on his shoulder. "What do you want Zashi?" He growled with his head still down.

"Sho what's wrong? You don't usually act like this," Right after I said that Aika ha caught up to me and started panting.

"Why'd you run off like that?" She said while still trying to catch her breath.

Just then Shota shrugged my hand off his shoulder. "It's nothing," He mumbled walking away.

Then when I was about to go after him Aika stopped me. "Don't worry about him he's probably fine, let's just go home," She then proceeded to drag me home.

When we got to our apartment I unlocked the door, and right when the door opened Aika almost immediately flopped on the couch.

"Ahhhh! Finally, we're home," she said with a sigh of relief, "I honestly don't know you get bored when you work, it so boring."

It's not like I'm the only one actually gets paid I thought to myself, but I really wonder why Shota was acting like that today, I hope he's ok.

Later that night I couldn't sleep so I decided to look through some old pictures I had on there. Soon I came across an old picture that Nemuri had taken of me and Shota.

I remember that was when I and Shota had bought those shirts I don't remember why but we did, I'm pretty sure that I still have that shirt

I remember that was when I and Shota had bought those shirts I don't remember why but we did, I'm pretty sure that I still have that shirt. Just then Aika woke up due to the light coming from my phone.

"Bebe turn it off," She whined while shoving her head into the pillow.

"Fine," I groaned then but my phone back on the nightstand and went to sleep.

————————————————

Hey, so I hoped you liked this chapter I know it kind of sucks, but again, I've never done this before so...

(717 words)