Chapter 16

"What do you want with him?" Hizashi asked backing away to where he was standing next to Kinso.

"Oh nothing much." The female voice said putting the knife closer to Aizawa's throat. She was dressed in all black so they couldn't really get a good look at the female.

The thing was, Aizawa seemed completely calm, as if nothing was happening. "Oh please," Aizawa scoffed, "You can't be that stupid." Aizawa reached for the blade end of the knife and grabbed it.

"Shota wai-!" Hizashi yelled but then stopped when he noticed something. Aizawa's hand wasn't bleeding. Hizashi looked over to Kinso, who had looked just as confused as he was.

Aizawa threw the fake knife to the side and quickly put the female in a choke hold. "Your not fooling me, Nemuri," Aizawa sneered smiling.

Nemuri was trying to get out of the choke hold, and sighed in defeat. "Fine Shota, you win."

Hizashi and Kinso stared blankly at the two. "THEN HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET INTO THE HOUSE WITHOUT US NOTICING!?!?" They both yelled in unison.

"Yeah, how did you?" Aizawa asked not letting go of Nemuri.

"Well, I knocked on the door a few time, but no one answered, and I knew someone was there," Nemuri stated, "So then I tried to open the door, and surprisingly enough, it was unlocked."

Aizawa rolled his eyes and let go of Nemuri. "Now can you guys leave, because Zashi here looks like he's about to pass out," Aizawa said pointing to Hizashi with his left hand, revealing some of his cuts, "Because I know Nemuri has her own place, but you can stay here for the night if you want Kinso."

"Nah, I'm good," Kinso said, "But thanks for the offer."

"Before I go Shota," Nemuri said walking up to Aizawa, "Let me see your left wrist." Nemuri tried to reach for Aizawa's wrist, but he immediately pulled away.

"There's no point in seeing it, its taken care of now," Aizawa mumbled holding his wrist.

"Hizashi, did you take care of it?" Nemuri asking crossing her arms.

"Yep, I got it all takencareof," The last couple of his sentences were slurred, before falling down on Aizawa.

Luckily Aizawa was quick enough to react, and caught Hizashi before he could hit the ground. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow Nemuri," Aizawa sighed picking Hizashi up bridal style, "And Kinso, call me if you need anything." Aizawa walked into the bedroom to set Hizashi down on the bed, and then walked back out to say goodbye to Nemuri and Kinso.

-The next day-

Hizashi woke up, tired as ever, and turned on his side, expecting to see Aizawa sitting next to him, but he wasn't. Hizashi sat up and sat on the side of the bed and stretched for awhile before looking back at the clock. Huh, I woke up pretty early. I still have an hour to get ready. Hizashi thought.

Hizashi slowly got up rubbing his eyes and yawning. Hizashi walked to the kitchen to see Aizawa standing over the stove, cooking breakfast. He slowly crept up behind the ravenett and wrapped his hands around his waist and placing his head on his shoulder.

"Morning Zashi," Aizawa said kissing the blondes head.

"Morning," Hizashi said, "And you better be making two servings of that." Hizashi looked at the delicious pancakes and hoped that Aizawa would eat them too.

Aizawa rolled his eyes and nodded. "Yes I did," Aizawa said, "I'm making yours right now, and those are for me." Aizawa pointed a plate that had three silver dollar pancakes sitting on it.