6

Since it's a Saturday morning, I texted my mom to let her know that I was going to be with my friends all day today and back home later tonight. We didn't really have any plans so we just started the day off hanging out at Johnny's after breakfast. We're all sitting in the living room. Well, all of us except Lucas. He left after breakfast and he only told Johnny where he was going. Johnny didn't look too happy about it but he let him go anyways. I wonder where he went to.

...

A little while had gone by and I needed something else to occupy myself other than talking with Lisa and Jiwoo about other peoples business. So since we were just sitting around and I didn't bring my laptop with me to do my writing, I needed an alternative.

"Hey Johnny where can I find some paper and stuff to do some writing?" I asked him. He was laying on his back with his legs across Jenos lap. It was funny seeing these two tall boys lay about like kids.

"Oh Lucas has tons of that stuff, you can check his room. It's upstairs and the last door on the left." He pointed toward the staircase.

I don't think I should go snooping in his room for stuff while he's not here.

"Do you mind grabbing it for me? I don't think I should," He sat up and chuckled at me.

"Girl you are fine, he doesn't care trust me." I pursed my lips and nodded before heading up the stairs to his room.

Johnny has a pretty nice house. He does really well for him and Lucas. I wonder what happened to their parents...I finally got to his room and walked inside.

It was filled with books and drawings on the walls, many of which was a single boy. Maybe they're self-portraits.

I walked closer to one that was by his bed, for some reason it captured my eye. It was a couple with a stroller. Maybe it's a picture of his family. I continued to scan the images on his wall. One with a boy who looked like Johnny. Another of a young boy clutching a pole in the middle of nowhere. Some of these look very sad. But I was mainly amazed at how talented Lucas is to have drawn them this way.

I went over to his desk to look for a notebook and pen since that's what I came in here for. But I stumbled across the book he was writing in the other night. It was a soft red leather book. I ran my hand over it, curious about what was inside.

I decided not to invade his privacy like that. But I already feel like I am just by being in here. I began to hurry my search since I had already been in here for quite a while, but as I turned away from the book to continue my search I jumped at the sight of a body in my peripheral vision. It was Lucas.

"I'm sorry I wasn't snooping I was just- well Johnny told me I could look in here for- I promise I wasn't reading your book I was just looking for a notebook and pen." I stuttered over my words. Now he probably thinks I'm lying.

"It's ok. You can look in the bottom drawer over there." He pointed to a storage organizing bin and walked over to his desk to grab his book.

I walked over to the bin and quickly grabbed a notebook from the bottom of it. When I turned he was standing behind me, holding a pen out in front of me.

"Thanks," I smiled and he nodded. I then headed back downstairs.

I am convinced the universe is against me. Why did he have to come back when I was in his room?

I sat back on the couch next to Jeno and began writing.

"What are you writing?" He asked as he munched on mini kit kats.

"Give me an idea,"

"Futuristic world, peoples happiness depend on social status, annd cows are like pets." He said. All I could do was look at him and wonder. Where in the world did that come from?

"What's going on in there?" I asked pointing my pen at his head. He laughed and threw a KitKat into his mouth. I shook my head and started to sketch until I came up with an idea for a new story.