C

a few minutes later 

He shook his head "yes" and wiped his face.

I smiled. "Hey Ten I missed you too, I thought about you a lot when I was traveling", I said.

He just smiled.

My phone started ringing AGAIN. I bowed apologetically to Ten and answered the phone.

It was YangYang again. "y/n"

"Yes YangYang", I asked. "Do you need a ride because I wanna show off my baby to the world", he said.

"God you're really obsessed with cars", I said laughing. "y/n don't be mean you know this is my life", he retorted.

"Yeah Yeah but I still need to get readyy YangYang", I said. "y/n we have clothes here from the last time you were here, and you'll be fine we're not going to the Grammy's with BTS", he said chuckling.

"Okay well I'm at the music shop umm NeoMusic is the name", I told him, "Right by our favorite boba shop." 

"Wait how long are you gonna be", I asked. Wanting to know how much time I got with Ten.

"UM maybe 5 minutes", he said. "FIVE minutes to get from the tracks to here, at a safe speed, YangYang, how long will it really take?"

"Your no fun, umm maybe 3 minutes now, I'm driving right now", he said laughing, "Be ready there might be paparazzi."

"Wait-" he had already hung up. "Who's that", I heard. I turned around and it was Ten. 

"Oh that's my friend YangYang and he's going to be here in...", i said checking my watch. "Probably less than a minute."

Ten smiled. "I'll show you the way out".

We walked out of the hallway. We made it to the lobby. Almost everyone cleared out except for Taeyong and Doyoung.

"Yah y/n who was that?", Doyoung asked. I smiled, "That was YangYang."

"I haven't seen him since...wow-it's been a long a time, what's he doing now?", Doyoung asked. 

"Racing this Racing that Cars this Cars that", I said laughing. "He said it's his BIG night and the press was going to be there."

SKRREEECH

I turn my head to look out at the clear glass doors.

YangYang

He was driving his most prized car. A beautifully neon green with purple rims. I don't the model because I don't know cars like that. He got out and he started strutting like a model. That's when I knew I had to start filming this man being dramatic I put a hand over my mouth to stop from laughing. A lot of people started showing up around him, which was weird but whatever.

 A lot of people started showing up around him, which was weird but whatever

"y/n" he started. I couldn't. I started laughing. He looked confused. 

I held up my phone, "Wait till I show this to Yukhei and Xiaojun." His eyes widened and he nervously chuckled.