D

The cars took off. 

1st lap

They were so fast. It took my brain a minute to register what was going on. 

2nd lap

YangYang was in the lead at this point. Like wayyy in the lead. Ten's friend and one other car was slowly catching up to YangYang but it wasn't enough. The other car.. number 97 passed Ten's friend. 

The last lap. The lap that mattered. The car 97 was approaching YangYang.  

"Hey guys", it was Taeyong, Mark, and a tall guy. "Hey Taeyong- right?", I asked. He nodded. "What are you doing here", I asked. "Oh number 97 is my friend Jaehyun", he responded.

"Oh prepare to lose", I said teasingly. "I don't think so", he said back.

YangYang was almost to the finish line. Number 97 right behind him.

He has three seconds to pass that line

1, 2, 3

We have a winner and that's YangYang. 

five minutes later...

YangYang is ... he is... how do I explain this in simple terms....

He

is

Wild

Like extremely wild. He cannot be tamed.

He won the race against the famous WinWin and to celebrate his victory he um wildt

The guy in the 97 car hasn't gotten out and piked my interest. 

Yangyang got out of the car and rushed to us. He gave everyone including me a big hug. 

"You guys saw that you saw I was like bam vroom swoosh", he said excitedly. I started laughing.

"Who was number 97 YangYang", I asked. He froze and frowned. "That's Jaehyun he's an American racer no-good-for-nothing, always stealing my spotlight", he said pouting.

I heard the sound of a door opening. Out stepped...

 Out stepped

"is that.. no way", I muttered to myself. The guy started walking towards Taeyong.

"JAY", I said out loud. He must have heard me because he stopped. He turned and looked at me.

"Holy shit is that you", he said. "Jay Jeffrey is that you", I said teasingly. YangYang was looking at me with his mouth open as Jay came over to us.

"Oh my god stop that nickname was cool twenty years ago", he said rolling his eyes and smiling. He came over and we did our sick ass handshake. I could see Ten and YangYang looking at each other confused. 

He turned to the group of people, "Guys this is my best friend, y/n, of twenty-four years."

He turned back to me. "We can't have any rumors and your mom said you were in South Korea so I decided to compete in a race here but I never expected you to be here", he said laughing.