F

a long time ago, well like six years ago, I was a senior at the time and we had a prom dance. I was going to high school in Connecticut with Jay at the time. BamBam flew in the night before so he could go to the dance with me. Me, Jay, and BamBam the only boys I needed in my life. Me and Jay got Prom King and Queen. We had fun, we danced, and laughed. Towards the end, BamBam pulled me to the center of the dance floor. He started dancing. It was our song. It was our dance. I joined him. Ever since then, even if it's over FaceTime, we always do that dance to ease stress.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I walked over to Jisung at the receptionist desk. "Good afternoon, Jisung", I said.

"Uh afternoon y/n", he said awkwardly. I smiled. "Hey can I use the dance practice room for like an hour", I asked. He thought for a moment and shrugged, "Sure." I clapped my hands and told him thank you a million times.

Me and BamBam walked down to the dance room. We stretched and made jokes. After we got into positions.  

(a/n: I'm sorry for putting the video right there, and envision this is you and BamBam)

After we were done we lied down panting. "Y/n...gasp...it's been a while...pant", BamBam said panting. 

I nodded , "I'm out of shape." He laughed. 

We got up and turned around. There were people looking at us through the glass window. The ones that caught our attention was Ten and.... LISA!?

I cover my mouth. "They saw us BamBam", I whispered. "Fuc- they did", he said, "Play it cool."

We turn back around and gathered our things. Which was like only my purse and my keys.

We walked out and everyone started clapping.  Me and BamBam expressed a nervous laugh and bowed. Taeyong came up to us, "Wow y/n I didn't know you dance." I held up a hand. "Taeyong I quit dancing a long time ago, this just me and Bam's thing", I said turning to BamBam. "How long ago was it", I asked him. BamBam thought for a minute and snapped his finger, "6 years", he said.

Taeyong nodded and cutely asked, "Can you come watch me dance one of these days."

My heart can't take it. "Of course, I would love to, I bet you're amazing", I said. He clapped and said, "Thank you."

Me and Taeyong chatted for a bit. BamBam talking from here to there. I told Taeyong about my travels. "Woah y/n that's incredible", I said after telling him all my stories that I could think of. Taeyong told me about his life. How he is rapper and likes to sing. He showed me a short video of him dancing. "WA Taeyong it's so good, I can't wait to see you perform", I said. He laughed. "I'm not as good as Ten though", he said. "Don't ever doubt yourself, Taeyong", I said patting his shoulder.

We talked for a little longer until Taeyong had to leave. Me and BamBam were getting ready to leave when we heard a "WAIT"

We turned around and it was Lisa and Ten. Lisa ran and stopped in front of me and BamBam.

"Hey guys", she said smiling. Me and BamBam looked at each other, "Um hey."

Ten and Lisa looked at each other and she began, "I see that you two are still close."

Me and BamBam looked at each other and laughed. "HELL YEAH WE ARE", we yelled highfiving each other.

"I see you and Ten are close", BamBam told Lisa. I glance at Ten and he's looking at his feet.