H

"You're wearing the earring I made for you", Yukhei said excitedly. We were currently walking down the steps of my apartment. Apparently where we are going to first is walkable.

I nodded happy that he's happy. "Frogs are in style right now", I said smiling. 

I lifted up my hand and showed him my frog rings. His eyes widened and he squealed.

"Ah so cute"

I laughed. Yukhei is and will always be just like a kid. I love that he can keep that quality in him, it makes him more lovable than he already is. 

"So where are we going", I asked curiously. 

"Well I thought we could go eat, of course, and then go do some fun activities", he said smiling.

I clapped my hands together excitedly. "Exactly what I wanted to do."

We walked to downtown Seoul, which in all honesty, sounds far but it was a five minute walk.

"Would you like to go somewhere rowdy or calm", he asked.

I shrugged. "I'm fine with whatever, but I would kinda like calm."

He nodded. Then he started telling everything that has been going on in his life. From modeling at Burberry. 

"Y/n the staff miss you"

"I miss them so much", I said.

"Yah they can't wait to see you this week"

I smiled. He continued to tell me more stories.

"I swear y/n the shark was huge"

"How huge"

"LIKE HUGE"

We were currently talking about his boat trip while he was in Africa. 

"I was afraid of getting into the water after I saw the shark", he said shuddering at the memory.

I laugh and nod. That would be scary. 

"We're here", Lucas said.

It was a small-looking cafe. The exterior was made of brick with glass doors, windows, and it was so see through. There was a sign outside that said Tora.B! It had a menu outside with the daily deals and specials.

Yukhei opened the door. "Ladies first."

I thanks him and smiled. As soon as we got inside I got hit by a sweet aroma. 

Is that cookies....

I look at Yukhei and he's grinning. Probably reading my thoughts and he nodded.

"It's the smell of cookies", he says.

I jump, "You are psychic." Which made him laugh.

We sat down and I looked at the menu. There were things from Bul Goh Gi to Chicken Stew. My mouth was watering looking at the menu items.

"Wanna get a appetizer", Yukhei asked.

"Sure, wanna share", I asked.

He nodded. The waitress came up.

"I would like a water"

"I would like a water with lemon please"

The waitress nodded, "Would you like any appetizers"

"Um can we get some Ttokbokki and 6 Mandoo's please."

She nodded, "I'll be back with your drinks."