G

"Do you ever call people shawty or bestie online to cope with your depression", I asked interrupting Lisa and Yugyeom.

"Bro I used to do that", BamBam said. "Same", I said. We high fived.

"Y'all are built different", Yugyeom said. Me and BamBam laughed until my phone started ringing.

"EH it's Yukhei", I said. "Answer it", BamBam took my phone and answered it.

"YUKHEIIII", I said in a anime voice.

"Y/NNNNN", he said in a anime voice.

(a/n: jungwooo, yutaaaa)

"What are you doing mate", I asked in English. "I'm driving to my condo", he said.

"Aye your english is on spot", I said. "Thanks, y/n, what are you doing for dinner", he asked.

"Oop", I heard BamBam say. "Um currently I'm free", I said.

"Perfect text me address and be ready by 7:00", he said and hung up.

"Wait", I said but he had already hung up.

"Ouu y/n has a date with Yukhei", BamBam said. "Wait Jackson has mentioned Lucas a million times but I've never met him in real life, what does he look like?", he asked.

I pulled up Instagram on my phone. I found Yukhei's Instagram page and gave BamBam my phone.

"WOAH HE'S HANDSOME", BamBam shouted. I covered my ears and nodded.

"True true", I said. "He had his hair dyed white in some of those", I said again looking over BamBam's shoulder.

"I see he's... really attractive", BamBam said still in shock. "How'd you guys meet", he asked.

"Well"... and I started explaining.

flashback

My parents being who they are knew a lot of powerful people. From the Queen of England to the President of America. Lots of power, fame, and money. We got loads of donations towards my parents charity. So naturally you would know some people. Well my parents knew some models people. 

I made a joke one day saying I wanted to be a model. I meant it as a joke... a joke.

The next day I woke up to huge surprise. I would be modeling for companies like Celine, Saint Lauren, Gucci, Burberry, and others.

It was my first day modeling for Burberry. I was extremely nervous. The makeup artists were done with my make up. The make up artist was so nice. She gave me a cup of hot tea to calm me down. I had just finished the cup of tea and I was eating some complimentary cookies. 

I was walking when I bumped into somebody. I stumbled back and almost hit the ground if someone hadn't caught me. I lost my cookie.

I was pulled back on my feet. "My cookie", is all I said. I sighed and walked back to the cookie plate. 

"Yah aren't you going to thank me", I heard.

I turned around and it was a guy. I had to look up to see him. 

"Oh thanks", I said before turning around to eat a cookie.

end of flashback

"Wait wait, that's so boring", BamBam said. I rolled my eyes. "Fine we may have lived together for like a year and did thousands of photo shoots together."

"STAYED TOGETHER! WHERE WAS I?", BamBam yelled. 

"YOU WERE IN THAILAND", I yelled back.

"STOP YELLING", Yugyeom yelled.