Chapter II: Lost and Found

Y/N slowly woke up, groaning as he did so. The storm was still raging, but it was letting up. Blood Eagle was still cuddling with him.

He checked what time it was on his pocket watch. It was 9:51.

Y/N: "Bloood Eagllle~"

Y/N said in a song like tone. The Native American furry's only reply was a groggy groan.

Y/N: "c'mon, let me up."

Blood Eagle: "five more minutes..."

Y/N: "No, I have work to do. Let me up."

She tiredly sighed and let Y/N get up. He got his coat and boots from the end of the bed, his hat from the end table, and walked out of the room only to be confronted by Snow.

Snow: "Y/N, how are you?"

Y/N: "morn' snow. I'm good, you?"

She looked at her boots while ears folded back. Y/N knew what she was thinking about.

Y/N: "It's Auzzy, ain't it?"

Snow: "Could you..."

Y/N sighed upsettingly, as him and Auzzy havn't been on the best of terms since he got back from leaving the gang for two years.

Snow: "Please. He hasn't been seen in three....three days."

Y/N: "He'll be fine. Shoar, he maybe as smart as a boulder and as sharp as a rusted dagger, but that ain't gonna change nothin', 'cause he got caught in some thunder storm."

Finnegan: "She's right."

Y/N jumped a little, because he didn't see his father figure sranding there.

Finnegan: "He's been gone for too long. Even for him."

Finnegan looked around the room for a bit, and his eyes settled on Red.

Finnegan: "Red, why don't you and Y/N go out and try to find Auzzy?"

Red: "Why me?"

Finnegan: "Because you two are our best trackers. Sure, Blood Eagle is good, but she still has her limits."

Y/N was unsure about Red coming, considering his right leg was crush under an oil wagon during the massacre.

Y/N: "You really thin that a man with a broken leg wil-"

Red: "It's fine, Y/N. I'll go with you."

Y/N was supprised by this, as Red has always stuck around camp making ammo and custom guns for the gang.

Red: "'cause I know, if mine and Auzzys places were switched, he'd do the same for me."

Y/N opened the door and Red stepped out, but stopped Y/N for a moment.

Red: "Also, I finished that secon' revolver you asked me to make. Here."

Y/N was handed a revolver similar to the one he had in his holster.