Chapter VII: The Sheapard's Hook

~The next morning~

Y/N woked up with a minor hangover and threw up into a bucket next to him. He got a cup of coffee and Danse told him that Auzzy was in town looking for some work and that he should check up on him, see if he could use some help.

So Y/N got on Grimm and headed into town. He got there quicker then the first time around. When in town, he asked if there was a Furry fox walking around. The person, having some not-so-colorful words about him, said that Auzzy was over by the stables. And that's where he found him.

Y/N: "How're those injuries doin'?"

Auzzy: "Pretty good. I heal fast."

Y/N: "Good foar you. What're you doin' here anyhow?"

Auzzy: "I got an idea. See those sheep over there?"

Y/N looked to where Auzzy was pointing and saw a small herd of sheep being directed to their enclosure.

Y/N: "What you see yourself as a sheapard now?"

Auzzy: "Maybe. C'mon. We need ta pick somethin' up."

They went into town and Auzzy stopped infront of the gunsmith.

Auzzy: "Tie your horse by the shreiff's office."

Y/N: "I don't like whare this goin'..."

Auzzy: "Alight, head in the gunsmith and buy something with a scope."

Y/N walked into the gunsmith and and bought a long ranged rifle that had a long ranged scope.

When he walked back out, they both hopped on their horses and started to head out of town. Y/N was understandably confused on what Auzzy's plan was.

Y/N: "Why Couldn't 'chu do that?"

Auzzy: "Do what?"

Y/N: "Bought that gun?"

Auzzy: "I had a run in with that feller earlier. We ain't on the best of terms."

Y/N: "YOU had a run in? I had a run in with half of this damn town!"

Auzzy: "Calm down."

Y/N: "Why're you being so clingy about this?"

Auzzy: "Me? I'm not the one taking Jake out on fishin' trips!"

Y/N: "No! You ain't! If he isn't yours like you so boldy claim, wha diffrence does it make? You'd probably only run off again."

Auzzy: "Why are you so intrested in my life? Ain't you got one of you're own?"

Y/N: "Alrigh', you have ten goddamn seconds before I turn wind and head back to camp!"

Auzzy: "Alright, alright! There's a couple of ranch hands coming in with a herd of sheep for the auction. Only, a couple of new hands will be turning them in."

Y/N: "See, wasn't tha hard."

Auzzy: "Shut up."

They managed to find a good sniping spot and scared the farm hands away from the sheep. They then raced down to them and rounded them up, with Y/N doing most of the work because Auzzy never could do herding.

But they didn't lose a single sheep and brought them all to the auction, which wasn't going to happen for another tweleve hours and had a 25% commission. But at the very least, they didn't get caught and weren't suspected of anything.

Y/N: "25%, I thought we were the ones doin' the robbin'."

Auzzy: "Still good money. Let's head back to camp, I'll come back when the auction's done."

They rode back to camp and started to do their own thing. Auzzy ignoring his family and getting drunk while you spent time with Jake and being the father that Auzzy should've been.

Y/N: "I'm gonna get ya Jakey!"

Jake: "No you're not!"

Eventually, Y/N picked him up and spun him around. Jake laughed the whole time before Snow called them over to get Jake some lunch. Y/N then set him down and let him go to his mother. Blood Eagle then walked behind Y/N and locked him in a hug.

Blood Eagle: "You're really good with him."

Y/N: "Thanks."

Bloof Eagle: "Wanna have one of your own?~"

Y/N(Flustered): "I-I...well..."

Blood Eagle: *Seductive eye flutter*

Y/N: "L-Let me think about it."

Blood Eagle: "I'll take it."

They then walked to their tent and layed on their bed, takng a nap together.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

I know. Its short. But theres a good reason for that.

With Christmas being around the corner, and i wanted to get somthing out before I go semi dark for the rest of the month to be with my family.

Ill still be on and off, answering questions and stuff like that, just not updating.

Asta la Vista you magnificent bastards, I'll see ya next time