About Last Night

"Err, Beam? Can I talk to you?"

Beam pulled his head up and his eyes met Forth's. Beam blinked. Damn! Those big brownie sharp eyes. Beam feel the heat rushed to his body, trapped him in the strange pleasure when he looked at Forth's deep eyes, like last night.

-- flashback --

"Are you alone?"

Beam turned around and found Forth with the bottle in his hand, stood beside him.

"Ai'Forth, how are you?"

"Where's your parent, Beammie? Why are you alone?"

Beam chuckled and pulled the chair with Forth on that. He leaned on Forth and nibbled on his left ears.

"They were divorced then moved on with new boyfriends. They left their only son to fucked their new spouse."

"Owh, poor Beammie" Forth chuckled and leaned of from Beam. The vanilla scent and his breath make Forth's stomach tikles. "Let Daddy Forth take care of you, replaced your parent love, hm?"

"Yes, Daddy. They are cruel parent. I hate them. Its my lucky to have you here. Please love me, Daddy Forth. I can be your hot sugar baby."

Beam and Forth starred each other, then bursted on laughter to the jokes.

"You are naughty, Beammie," said Forth while his hand ruffled Beam's hair. Owh. Beam had smooth hair, like satin silk.

"Aishh! You messed up my hair, Forth," Beam smacked Forth's hand.

"I can messed up everything on you, Beammie," Forth whispered.

Beam chuckled and tilted his head. "You are handsome and hot, Forth. I had a crush for you long time a go, but you never noticed me. Your lost, acctually. Yeah, my lost, too, a litlle, but I am glad to have you now as drink buddy. I feel lonely lately."

"You are?" Forth gasped at Beam confession. His heart skipped a beat for a while. "Did you know my heart for you? Its me, who had crush on you, but you never give me attentioned."

"Oh? Are we in confession contest now?" Beam laughed.

Forth looked at Beam with unreadable stare. Beam is flawless. Pretty. Handsome. Gorgeous. Hot. Adorable. You can named him everything. He had all.

White and glowing skin. Thick eyebrows. Sharp and black like orb eyes. Pointed nose. Red like cherry lip. Slender body with firm muscle. Not to much, but make him had a good shape. And his smell. Sweet like vanilla.

Beam is casanova. He never flirt. Girls and women throw themself to him, begged him to touch. He just do what they want once then left without blinked. Just one night stand only, no string attached, never did more than that.

Beam looked at Forth with admiration. Forth is hot, beyond handsome. He had tanned skin with muscled, broad chest and back, piercing in his left ear, half wing tattoo in his back, a tiny dreamcatcher tattoo in his right neck.

He had big brown eyes, sharp nose and perfect jaw line. His lips were perfectly rotten. His husky voice and smirk, make all on him like a hot badass.

He is a gank leader of engineering faculty. He is a good fighter, strong, and cold. The runner up and favorite moon who catched woman and man heart with his glared and smirked. He is scary and sexy.

"Forth."

"Hm?"

"What are you thinking?"