A Month

Forth pov

This is crazy. I can sleep. I can eat. I can study properly. Beam tortured me, crashed my heart with his month separated plan.

I can forget him. Not for second since he walked away from my car that day.

I had stalked his social media. He hasn't posted anything since our  meeting which ended at the hotel. Hundreds of notifications from women who wanted to date him filled his social media but there was not a single response from Beam. He didn't even reply to Phana and Kit's comments there.

I can not take it anymore. It's only been two weeks and I already feel like I'm dying. My four friends, Park, Lam, Max and Tul were upset that they had become an outlet for my anxiety. I fight with anyone who upsets me. I almost beat Phi Kongpob because he scolded me for only being a few minutes late to the Sotus hazer meeting.

This afternoon, Park and Max held my hands behind my body. Lam held my chest with her fist and Tul held the baseball bat in his hand. They arrested me who wanted to beat up Phi Wad who mocked me and said that I was too weak to be a member of the hazer.

"Enough, Forth. You've been out of control lately and your actions don't make sense. We'll let you go if you promise to tell what happened to you lately and you can count on us to handle it," Park said firmly.

I had to sighed many times before falling to the floor. My four friends looked at each other in confusion when they heard me sobbing softly.

"Forth, what happened? Did we do something wrong?" asked Lam while squatting in front of me.

I shook my head and wiped my tears. "No. No. It's not anyone's fault. I'm just frustrated by something I wanted to do but couldn't do. I ... miss him. I really wanted to meet him, but I couldn't do it."

"Err ... Who's him?" Asked Max.

"Beam."

"Beam? Baramee? The casanova?" Asked Tul.

"He is no longer casanova."

Lam tapped on my shoulder and held me to sit down on the wood chair. "Tell us. What happened to you and Beam."

I told everything with the tear lingering on my eyes. My four friends listened to me while starring to each other. I banged my head to the table in frustation.

"I am so dead. I can't do anything without him now."

Max and Tul shook their head together. I know they think seeing me in a state of depression was truly frightening and the cause was even more terrifying. I was truly on the verge of death right now.

*****

Lam pulled Park's hand away and whispered something to him, then he typed a message for someone on his cell phone.

[We have to meet. This is an emergency.]

Not long after that the reply to the message appeared.

[Yes, we have to meet. I can not stand it anymore. This is really bad.]

*****