Love in The Air

Forth was reading his book in the library when he heard someone whispering behind him.

He didn't know who they were, but was annoyed by their voices. Forth got up from his chair to reprimand but was stunned to hear their conversation.

"Are you sure it's Beam?"

"I'm sure. They said they would intercept and take him to the S hotel tomorrow at 5pm. The girl will be waiting in room 325."

"You must report this what you heard."

"I'm scared. Never mind, I'm sure Beam can handle it. He's a casanova."

Forth gritted his teeth and walked to the back of the bookshelf, but no one was there.

Forth wondered who Beam would meet at the S hotel? Did Beam break their agreement?

*****

Beam hears someone talking behind him. He was sitting on a park bench and was obstructed by a tall bush, someone was talking about Forth.

"Are you sure he will meet you?"

"Of course. He asked me himself."

"What does he want? Are you sure that is Forth? From engineering?"

"What else will men and women do in a hotel? And yes, he is Forth."

"When?"

"Tomorrow, at hotel S at 5pm, room no 325."

Beam walked slowly to see who was talking behind the bush, but he didn't see anyone.

Beam closed his eyes and sighed. Is Forth trying to break their promise?

*****

"What are you doing here?"

Forth and Beam met at the door of room no 325 hotel S. They looked at each other. Suspicious and curious, but seeing each other's faces made the two of them almost jump into each other's arms.

"I thought you were going to meet a girl in this room," said Beam.

"I thought so too. You're going to meet a girl here, right?" said Forth.

The two of them looked at each other in confusion. Forth grabbed Beam's hand and opened the closed room door. It wasn't locked.

"Surprise!" eight different voices greeted Forth and Beam into the room. confetti fluttered around the two of them.

Park, Lam, Max, Tul, Phana, Wayo, Kit, and Ming, standing in the middle of the room. Phana handed a bottle of wine to Forth. Max gives a box of condoms, Park gives a bottle of lubricant, and Kit gives a box of painkillers to Beam.

"You two fools who are in love, you should immediately finish your business and become official as lovers. We don't want to suffer any longer because of your idiot level," Lam said coldly.

Beam flushed and Forth tightened his grip. "Thank you, guys. You guys are really extraordinary," said Forth touched.

Phana patted Forth's shoulder. "Take good care of Beam. I will kill you with my own hands if you hurt him."

Phana stroked Beam's hair. "Don't let him go. Your life will be safe as long as you are with him."

Kit and Wayo hugged Beam and sobbed, then patted Forth's shoulder.

Ming and the four Forth friends beat his chest lightly and ruffled Beam's hair lightly. "Welcome to engineering, Quennie." They walked out of hand and closed the door.

Forth and Beam stood in the middle of the room which was now deserted. Their hands hold each other. Beam stared at Forth, and vice versa. They smiled then started laughing out loud. Forth brought Beam to bed.

"They are all right. We are two fools in love. We have made them suffer because of our feelings," said Forth.

Beam crept over Forth's body. "I miss you like crazy, Forth."

"You think I don't? I almost burn engineering because I can't stop thinking about you, Beam," said Forth.

They are starring at each other. Beam landed a kiss on Forth's lips, who tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Their tongues danced together, sipping and sucking, satisfying their tormenting longings.

Forth held Beam's face with both hands and raised their foreheads. "I love you, Beam. Always and forever."

Beam smiled and stroked Forth's lips with his thumb. "I love you too, Forth. Always and forever."

"So?"

"What do you think, Forth?"

"We have to appriciate the gift from our friend, aren't we?"

"Except the condom. We don't need that."

"You like raw, eh, Baby Beammie?"

"I like you, Daddy."

Forth kissed Beam again and whispered. "Marry me, Baby."

"I will, Daddy, I will."

** THE END **