chapter 28

Priya POV

I got up 5 in the morning not because iam exited, it's because lack of sleep, i glanced at mirror and sighed, my face looked like raccoon, I applied some concealer to hide those dark circles and went down, everyone was sleeping I went to next mansion to see if Rahul is ready, sid was already there, Rahul said that he will be in two minutes, Amar bhai came and asked if iam okay I nodded, sid said that Vihaan bhai is getting ready he will be two minutes, I pulled my car from parking and Vihaan bhai his, My two monkey best friends said that they are too lazy to drive. Rahul was still not there so I started honking, I know everyone from three mansions would weak up but it's okay, all our parents and grandparents would be up by now, so it's not a problem.

Me and sid started honking in sync, to annoy Rahul ofcourse soon we saw a car approaching us, it's was shiv and his elder brother prem, with them Keerthi and Swetha came, their houses are on the way to shiv's home.

Soon enough Rajesh and his brother Laksh also came along with Naina, pooja and vishal came on his bike, I don't know what's with Vishal and car's he never drives one. We was deciding who will go in wich car, I was not at all interested in that discussion iam comfortable with anyone, including prem and Laksh, though they was elder than me I never called them as bhai, they are like my friends.

I don't know how but me Naina, vihan bhai and prem ended up in one car, Vihaan bhai said he will drive. I was about go near naina to drag her towards car, Vihaan bhai signaled me to check mobile, I nodded, it has a message,

"Please let Naina sit with me

Ps: no one should know about this" it reads

I wanted to laugh but I didn't, I can blackmail him from now on, I nodded at him. I went towards Naina and prem, but now problem is what will I say to them.

"Prem we both will sit in back seat" naina gave me confused look

"But Priya we both girls can sit right" naina said

"Ummm... I...." aaah, I glared at Vihaan bhai, he will pay for this.

Prem started talking by giving me knowing look "Because we both want to sit, actually ummm..... We both decided to..." He stopped as he don't know what to say

"Play a game, right prem" I said and gave a nervous smile to everyone, everyone was seeing us like we have gone mad.

We both escaped from there when we was walking towards car I asked him,

"You know" I asked prem, he nodded

"How" I again asked

"He is my best friend angel, I know him very well, and that longing looks he give for naina in our every get together, sometimes I start thinking that how naina didn't know anything, I mean Vihaan always gives her those weird glances, I shouldn't say this about my best friend but it is sometimes creepy" he said and laughed, I giggled nodding my head. After that he held my arm and dragged towards car.

We both sat after that bhai and naina came, naina narrowed her eyes at me, I just shrugged

When we started our journey, Vihaan bhai was giving glances at naina, and naina on other had doesn't even have any clue, she is really an idiot.

I doubt does Aman bhai know about this, he is an year younger than Vihaan bhai but still they ended up in same class, how?? I will say, Vihaan bhai was an year old when Aman bhai was born and they both practically grew up together but when his parents decided to sent him to school, he cried all the day and had fever for 3 days, so they all decided that they will send them to school together. Vihaan bhai is older in the family, even after Avinash came, Vihaan bhai is some months elder than him.