chapter 30

Third person POV

Conference room door opend, 2 men came inside by looking at them anybody can that they was pissed by something, they both glanced at the lady who thought to take their sister life, one of them fisted his hand, trying to be polite they greeted her and members there.

Cathrine was desparate for this deal, as she was almost in verge of bankrupt, she doesn't know how was it happening, first she couldn't get Avinash, and now her company is loosing everything.

First she thought she could get him by threatening the life of his girlfriend but she failed, when she kidnapped his mother and Priya went from there she thought she won battle now she can marry him if he go against her she can threaten him with his mother, but she failed again when he saved his mother from her clutches very easily.

Than she came to know that his girlfriend was no more in London, but the plan she made against his father was successful, she made sure there would be no way to him but come to her for mercy, so she left him for sometime as he has to come to her at the end, one day after six months she got a call that his father got a clean cheat that was a bow for her, how can every plan she latched can break like that, but she didn't had time to think it was the time for concentrating on her business because it was facing losses, she can concentrate on him later as his girlfriend already left him and it will take time to deal with heartbreak.

She came out of her thoughts when she heard Vihaan's voice

"I think we should take third person opinion on this" Vihaan stated, she would never mind as she has confidence that no one can rejecte her idea.

She saw him curiously, he called someone and asked to come into conference room. She glanced at the door and froze as she don't really know what was happening how can he be here.

"This is my brother and well known business man Avinash Gupta" He nodded at everyone and smirked at cathrine's frozen state

"Can I" he asked they forwarded him file, he studied it he was actually impressed with it.

"Plan is good but the company's performance from last one year is very poor, do you think you can pull-up with this plan, it needs hell lot of capital and man power, and which I don't think you people afford it at this point" Avinash stated without thinking for a breath every one nodded agreeing with him expect Catherine and other two who belongs to her company, he didn't even gave her time to protest he just stood from there and went out, Vihaan and Aman also left behind Avinash, other members in conference hall agreed with their bosses new found brother. Cathrine was looking like a valcano which could bust any moment.

Avinash Vihaan and Aman went to vihaan's cabin

"So what's next step bhai" Aman asked, the respect in his tone made Avinash suprise, he just called him with same respect Rohan call him, he smiled at him.

"You know you can call me Avinash, you are just an year younger than me" he said amused

"Nope, you are totally 17 months older than me, and it's okay, I admired you always because of your achievements, when grandfather introduced you I was happy, finally I have a elder brother but when I got to know about you and priya I was really angry but now when thing is clear I don't want to loose my big brother" Aman stated

"Even if you don't call me bhai, I will be always your elder brother" Avinash smiled at him stating that

"No I want to" Aman sounded like a stubborn kid, Avinash chuckled at him

"You sound more childish than chanchan and Rahul" Avinash shook his head

"Huh chanchan" Aman and Vihaan asked at same time