Bonus chapter (Shwetha)

One of the reader asked me to write about Shwetha, I always had someone for her but I didn't where should I mention that, after lot of thinking I skipped her character even in epilogue but after she asked about it I thought to wrote, So this chapter is about Shwetha and her one, hope you guys will like it.

3atnight thank you for reminding me to write about Shwetha 😅

Rahul and pooja marriage

"You look beautiful pooja" Priya said grinning.

"Iam sure Rahul will faint" Naina said feeding her one year old son

"I hope he don't run away from marriage" pooja muttered

"Why?? Did you tourchered him so much even before marriage" Keerthi asked chuckling, Pooja just glared at her

"I hope Shwetha was here, it's my big day and she is not there iam missing her" Priya went silent, she remembered how Shwetha never met her in hospital after her kidnap, she thought she needs time, after that she went to London, when she came back to India, she got to know about everything, when Priya was kidnapped shwetha's parents died in accident, no one knows about it until Priya was in hospital, pooja and keerthi went to meet Shwetha after they met Priya in hospital , she wanted to know everything was fine because Shwetha didn't came into touch from the day Priya was kidnapped.

When they reached there, shwetha's home was locked and her neighbours told about her parents and she went some other country, they didn't know which country as she never informed them, she just told them that she she leaving India, it's been nearly three years from that day they didn't met her again her contact number was changed, pooja sent her wedding invitation to her old Email address hoping she will see that.

"I will kill her when ever I see her" pooja said pressing her knuckles

"I thought my friend will be happy seeing me but here she is planning to kill me" they heard a voice, everyone gasped, pooja was first one to react, shweta extended her arms as she saw pooja getting up from her place but all thet she received is slap

"Where the hell were you, did you thought that your friends are so useless to even share your grief" pooja half yelled, she whispered a sorry to everyone and hugged them.

-*-

Shweta came out of the room to attend a call she started walking without realising where she was walking, she suddenly bumped into someone, she looked up and surprised to see the person.

"What are you doing here" shweta asked suprised. Person raised his eyebrow before he could say anything she heard priya's voice.

"Hello Darsh how are you"

"Hi Priya" he said smiling, she looked between them

"Do you know eachother" Priya asked, she sensed some tension between them.

"Yes"

"No" they both answered once, she rose her eyebrow

"We know eachother" Darsh said

"No we don't, he is my boss's friend so he must saw me" shwetha said

"And we met many times" Darsh said stubbornly, Shwetha glared at him and went from there, Priya looked at him.

"You like her don't you" Priya asked him, he sighed, Priya know darsh from almost two years, he owns chain of hotels in USA, Jai and Jeeth (Avinash friends and Sid's cousins) was having collaboration with him, they had meeting with darsh after meeting they met Priya who came to Newyork for some meeting, and introduced them to eachother, they both instantly clicked and became friends.