chapter 4

Sun rays was peeping through the window I snuggled more to my teddy, when light distrubed me more and opened my eyes looking at the clock it was almost ten in the morning no one woke me up even mom,dad.

I didn't even had dinner last night I don't know when I closed my eyes by thinking all those beautiful but painful memories, there was a time when those memories use to bring me smile, but now when ever those memories flash I just have tears, how life changes quickly.

I wanted to frensh n up so I went into my washroom to have shower I was almost nearing the washroom I heard some noises and soon someone knocked my rooms door. I opened the door and saw Rahul, Pooja and swetha and hugged them, I was shocked by their visit but not surprised. Rahul was unusually quit don't know why he didn't even receprocated my hug, don't know what really happened to him, I smiled at them and gave them space to enter into room. They entered into the room Pooja and swetha sat on couch and Rahul was on my bed which was obvious he never let my room to me when he is at my home if he stays at night I need to sleep in guest room.

"Oh shit I died" Rahul was screaming I looked at him

"but u are alive" I said in an irritating tone, has I was really irritated with his behaviour from the time he came

"That's was a bad one Priya I was playing game" he said but he called me Priya

"This guy never gonna be serious" Pooja said like always she was irritated with Rahul

"So what I was supposed to do when guys sat like we are celebrating someone's death" he said

" So played a game woowww mr so called bestfriend"

"Uuuu cat just be quite IAM her bestfrnd and I will be"

"Uu brat you called me cat how dare u say that" this was getting worse

"guys just relax " I always njoy their cat fights but donno why, but today it is annoying me but I don't want to tell and tears rolled from eyes swetha noticed and she came and stretched her hand around me, my face was cupped in my arms and my elbow was on my knees after few seconds a head was resting on my shoulder it was Rahul and Pooja was sitting in front of me on keens on floor.

Swetha started talking "Priya it's okay we are here and u can share if you want to" I didn't talked anything

"Priya are you okay" Pooja asked in a soft tone which was definitely new to me she never speaks in soft tone with anyone at any cost. I wiped my tears smiled at her.
"I need to take shower guys" I said and headed towards washroom I didn't wanted to cry in front of them but I was not able to control. I cried in the shower heartbreakingly and came out. When I came out Rahul was sitting numb on bed swetha and Pooja went to meet Mom.

I went near Rahul and sat beside him he was almost sad "you just look like a idiot my dumbo" I said , he said nothing not even looked at me

"can I take this as a sign that my bestfriend is agreeing for what I said right now"I added

"so now what he is agreeing for " I heard a voice and looked towards the door it was Pooja

"I said to Rahul that he is looking like an idiot so" pooja interrupted me and said " not only now Priya he always looks like that" even now Rahul not spoke a word even against Pooja.

After that we had lunch and I was pretending to be happy and I was smiling. I chated a lot with Pooja and swetha and Rahul was sitting in my room and he was playing some stupid game. I was almost 6pm Pooja and swetha left and Rahul was still sitting on my bed in same position. I sat beside him and rested arm on his shoulder "Pooja swetha left" I said

"so u wanted even me to go" he asked

"Rahul I didn't mean that and would never say that to anyone atleast not to you" I yelled" he looked at me coldly and again looked back to his phone....

"Rahul don't irritate me now and say what's up to you why are you behaving different Rahul"

"Did I ever asked you Priya what's up to you, did I ever said how irritating it is whenever you behave different, when you are doing this from last damn year why can't you bear for some hours" he said furiously looking at me

"That's different Rahul I have my reasons" I said tears rolled down my eyes

"Iam tired of your damn reasons priya, really iam" he yelled and slammed door and went out.

I sat there mum,don't know what to say or do, he never loose his patience but today he been different with me, why can't he understand me, I could say when iam comfortable. This last one year was hell for me, no one in the world can understand this even my bestie failed me today even he gave up on me.............

To be continued