chapter 36

Wheather was gloomy, its like even nature is mourning over something, nothing was seen in the sky except dark clouds which coverd it, we can have peace even in that dark and gloomy wheather if we are happy, but it wasn't with the person who was standing in his rooms balcony, he found it too gloomy for his liking, his brother didn't opened eyes from three days, it's been three days for his operation as doctors said maybe he can slip into coma.

Life wasn't simple was it, nothing happening has he please, he never wanted Priya tobe near his brother but his family is too generous that they want Priya to be near his brother, even now they sent him to take rest, it's not like they are allowed into the room where his brother was there, it's just seeing his through that glass door of ICU, but he wanted to be there for his brother who was there for him in his every step like father when their father was busy.

-*-

Sliding a hand on glass door she let her tears fall, her face lost all colors with dark circles around her eyes, she looked at the figure who was lying on hospital bed with bandages, and IV's attached, he looked anything but the Avinash she know.

She creased glass door how she wished it was his hair, she remembered how lovingly he use to crease her hair when even he hug her or when she used to feel sad. He loved her more than a person can love anyone then how she doubted his love.

'Iam sorry Avi, please be okay, you can punish me however you want or I will do what ever you ask me to do even if you want me to go from your life I will but just be okay, I can't see you like this.

You don't know what's happening here everyone are sad, aunty didn't ate anything from three days you don't like seeing me or cry right then why are you making us cry.

I know you are punishing me but you can't punish them, Rohan is so broken, uncle can't even handle aunty any more and me, I don't know Avi I can survive more you are like this, it's getting difficult for me everyday, I can't even breath sometimes.

Please........' she slides down the door crying its like she doesn't have energy anymore. She ran away from ICU and sat in the darkest corner of corridor, where no one can find her.

-*-

Everyone stared at the room where just now doctor went in to check Priya, Rahul and Sid was searching for Priya when they found her unconscious in dark corridor.

"She is unconscious because of stress and I assume she didn't ate anything, her sugar levels are low" doctor said coming from the room after checking Priya.

Everyone sighed but they are worried about her, Rohan came there, Vihaan explained him everything he just nodded.

-*-

Avinash pov

I felt my throat dry, I slowly opened my eyes but closed shut because of bright lighting, again when I opend my eyes my saw my unfamiliar surroundings, I tried to move my hand but I hissed due to pain, suddenly a girl appeared infront of me I blinked my eyes to look at her clearly but I couldn't recognise. She ran out of door and soon a man came she was wearing white coat and a stethoscope. I pointed towards water the girl made me drink water.

"Hello Mr Gupta, how are you feeling" isn't he a doctor ofcourse he is, why is he asking me how am I when he clearly see my condition. When he didn't got any answer from me he again asked

"My head is pounding and my whole body is paining" he nodded

"It will take time to recover, do you remember how this happened"

"I was driving home when some vehicle dashed my car" I said

"Okay I will let your family know you are consious" he said and girl followed him.