CHAPTER 11

When we walked to the Slytherin common room, Cedric was waiting outside the main door.

"Cedric?" I ask confused.

"What happened? I saw you running out of the field" He says worried.

"Nothing. I was just shocked by the accident" I smile.

"You screamed his name" He points out.

What am I saying now? "I thought that Harry was the one who fell and that Malfoy was the one who did it so I just screamed his name. Do you get what am I saying?"

He shakes his head 'no'

"It doesn't matter" I laugh nervously.

"Anyways, are you coming with me?"

"I can't. I have something to do with Pansy" I lie.

Pansy looks at me confused but then nods along with me. Thank Merlin.

"Okay. I will see you tomorrow. I have to talk to you about something" He kisses my forehead and walks away. He wants to talk to me about something? Like what?

"What the hell was that?" Pansy asks confused. Blaise must went inside because he is nowhere to be found.

"I don't want to go with him. Not now" I don't know why. Probably because of what happened with Draco. It showed me that I do care for him, and I hate it. Why do I care for him when he clearly doesn't give a single fuck about me?

DRACO'S POV 

Elle almost flew? Is that supposed to be a good or a bad thing?

I was looking for her between the crowd when someone hit me, making me fall down.

The moment my eyes closed I heard her screaming my name. Instant relief washed over me when I heard her angelic voice. Her what? What the fuck Malfoy? She is a fucking mudblood.

I don't like her.

I don't.

I don't want to see her again.

I don't want to talk to her.

I don't want to know her.

Just go to fucking sleep Malfoy. Forget about her.

THE NEXT MORNING

It's lunch time now. Madam Pomfrey finally let me go. I was literally begging her the whole morning.

As I walk to the Slytherin table, I found Pansy, Blaise and Mia talking.

"What am I missing?" I smirk and sit next to them.

"Elle made a decision" Pansy says..annoyed?

"And what kind of decision" I grab my glass of water and take a sip.

"I am putting my name at the Goblet of Fire" Elle says like it's nothing and I choke.

"You what?" I snap.

"You heard me"

"No you won't" Wait did I say that out loud?

"And why would you even care?" She asks confused.

"I don't. If something happens to you then Pansy would freak out" I lie. I would be the one who would.

"Nothing is going to happen. Cedric wouldn't let anyone to hurt me" Is he going too? Wait, is he the one who told her to go with him?

"You think that Hufflepuff can protect you? Oh please" I roll my eyes.

"He has done it before" Yea he killed a bug. Such a hero.

"Sure" There is no way she is going right?

ELLE'S POV

What the fuck was that? "No you won't" What does he mean? Of course I will go. Cedric told me he is going and I couldn't leave him alone.

"Are you sure you want to go? It's too dangerous!" Pansy asks for the hundredth time.

"Yes. Don't worry about it. Nothing can go wrong. The professors wouldn't let anything happen" I assure her once again.

"Don't trust Diggory so much. I know he can protect you but he can't protect both of you. He will have to choose. And I think we all know he would choose himself" Blaise says.

"You don't know him. He wouldn't do something like that" I snap.

"I didn't mean it like that-" I cut him off.

"Save it" I huff and continue eating my food.

We go back to the common room in silence. Why would Blaise talk about Cedric like that? He used to like him, what changed now?

Pansy is sitting on the couch with Zabini.

"You know you are not going, right?" Draco says in my ear from behind me.

"Actually I am going. And guess what, you can't stop me" I smirk.

"You have absolutely idea how stupid you are. You are risking your life for someone who doesn't even matter to you" What?

"And what makes you so sure of that?" I lick the inside of my cheeks.

"We all know that" He smirks.

"Well you are wrong. He matters to me and I do care for him"

"Guess what? I don't care. You are not going. End of the story" He snaps.

"You are not my dad. I can do whatever I want to" I smile.

"What are we supposed to tell your parents? "Oh you know, she died attending a magical contest. Nothing important"" He mocks.

"I am not going to die. And first of all, why do you care so much? You always used to tell me to kill myself" I remind him.

"I told you, I don't care. Pansy is the one who is going break and I can't deal with her. So no, I am not going to let you die" He explains.

"Don't talk about her like that. If you can't stand her then why are you with her?"

"Jealous Dawson?" Huh?

"How am I jealous? I am just asking about my best friend" I ask confused.

"Whatever" He rolls his eyes and leaves. What the hell?