CHPATER 31

TW: MATURE CONTENT

Also, there are probably gonna be many scenes like these from now on.

-

-

-

4 DAYS LATER

I am now at the train station, walking through the wall, meeting all those familiar faces from other houses.

I walk down the platform, trying to reach our wagon. I look around in case I find any of my friends but no luck.

I look over the clock which hangs from the wall, 8.50. Without a second thought I jump onto the train.

Minutes later I sit in my usual sits waiting for the others. Where are they? Are they going to Hogwarts using apparition? They better not. I can't sit here alone for so many hours. This is torture.

The moment I thought that, the door opened, revealing Pansy, Blaise and Draco.

"Hello girl" Pansy winks at me as she sits right next to me.

"Elle, how are you doing?" Blaise asks me.

"Way better now that I saw you" I tease. To be honest, I missed him much more than I thought I would. It would always be me and Pansy and Draco with Blaise but for the past couple months, Blaise and I got closer.

"I am fluttered" He brings his hand to his chest and does those stupid puppy eyes.

Draco didn't say anything but for some stupid reason he has a smirk on his face, weird.

It's been an hour now. Pansy has been feeling me with the latest, mostly about the eve. Apparently a hot, tall and sexy guy, as she described him, made a conversation with her. And with conversation I mean dirty talk, which led them to her room. Before she could say anything else, I stopped her. The last thing I want to hear right now is her sex life.

Draco didn't seem to be uncomfortable or bothered with our conversation. He just looks at us, with the same facial expression he wore when he got in here. He is up to something, and it scares me.

"So, tell me about the muggle world. I didn't have the chance to see many things these 3 hours I got to spend with you. Any hot guys?" Pansy smirks.

"Yeah, there are many but I haven't met anyone yet. Some of my friends are but they are just that, friends" I shrug. It's true, I never saw them differently. Maybe because I was with Cedric, or maybe because I didn't want to.

"Yeah, I know we are hot" Blaise says proudly.

"I wasn't referring to you" I smile innocently, which made him frown.

"You have other friends?" He gasps and acts offended.

"Yes? How do you think I am spending my free time in the summer when I wasn't with Cedric? They are not too many but I am okay with that. There's Nic, the good boy, Bryan, the athletic one, or this is what he likes to call himself" I chuckle to myself "And Josh, the fuck boy, something like Malfoy over here" I look over at him. His smirk grew bigger.

"I am one of a kind. No josh, or whatever other filthy muggle could reach me" This is the only thing he said.

"We are aware" I nod and turn my gaze back to the others.

"Anyways, there are other people too that you could call them... hot. But they are not my type, so feel free to go and meet them. But don't forget to invite me to your wedding" I tease.