CHAPTER 33

I know i haven't posted in like 15 days but who cares right?
-

-

-

It's been about two hours since he let. Between these hours I decided to make some changes to my room. Nothing too much, I redecorated my desk, set my school books aside and put my new muggle books on my bookshelf.

Pansy hasn't come back yet, which scares me. Do I wanna know what is she doing with that David guy? No. How does she even remember him? She usually forgets everyone she meets. It took her 4 months to remember my name when we first met.

*Flashback*

"Hey" I hear a voice from behind me.

When I turn around I see Pansy, the girl from the Slytherin house.

"Hi" I give her a smile which she returns.

"Blaise, Draco, Tracey are going for a walk around the castle, would you like to join us?" She asks sweetly.

"Oh" I take a moment to think about it. They don't seem to like me very much, especially Draco. It's been almost 4 weeks since we got here and I think the only time we spoke after our introduction at the Great Hall was when he made fun of my clothes, even though all the girls wear the same school outfit as me. "Do the others want me there?" I ask.

"I don't know, but even if they don't, who cares? You'll be with me" She shrugs.

It is really kind of her to ask me to hang out with them but I don't want to break their fun. "I am sorry but I have to do something" I lie and give her an apologetic look.

"Are you sure? Because you really don't have to worry about them. If they do or say anything, then we can hang out, just the two of us" She presses.

"Okay fine" I give up with a light chuckle.

We walk down the corridors, reaching the Slytherin common room. I guess this is their meeting place or something.

Her friends are standing outside the door, chatting.

"Hey there" Pansy says loud enough for them to hear.

When they all turn their heads towards us, I noticed a frown take over Draco's face.

"Why is she here?" He scoffs.

"Because she is my friend" Pansy stands up to me.

"She is also a mudblood" He snaps, looking directly at me.

"And you are an asshole" She snaps back, earning some giggles from me and Blaise. Tracey doesn't seem to care about her surroundings. Her facial expressing is blank, emotionless. I haven't spoken to her, so she might act like that because she doesn't like me.

Draco doesn't say thing else, he just rolls his eyes and looks wherever he can except my eyes.

"Don't worry about him,..." She stops herself.

I look at her confused, her face is a very light shade of red, embarrassed.

"Remind me your name" She says, sounding almost like a whisper.

I laugh at her stupidity. She just called me her friend but doesn't remember my name? For some reason this made me like her more.

"Elle" I say when I finally stop laughing.

"Oh right" She nods. "Don't worry about him Elle, it's how he is raised" She explains.

"Yeah" I say under my breath.

*End of flashback*

I shake my head, pushing away the memories.

I hadn't even realized how much time has passed until I hear people walking outside of the girl's dormitory.

I know I am going to be late but I can't go to the Great Hall with the clothes I am currently wearing, a hoodie and some hideous shorts. But, do I really have to go for lunch? I didn't have much breakfast but I am not hungry either.

I decided to go against it. I'll go, I need Pansy to tell me what the hell has she been doing for almost 3 hours. How many rounds can she handle? Wait- why did I question that?

I change as fast as I can, tying my tie as fast as I can, which has as a result to be crooked, but I couldn't care less.

I walk to the Hall. It may be an illusion or something but as I look at the enchanted ceiling, I noticed the sky is darker than usual.

My eyes move around the room, all the students seem unbothered by the sudden change of weather.

Neither do the professors, except Dumbledore of course. The new professor, Umbridge, or as I call her, the pink Bitch, is smiling to herself. Is she always like that? Lost in her own world. I don't know her, I haven't even had my first class with her, but something in her face tells me she is bad news.

I reach the Slytherin table, spotting Pansy's black hair. She looks normal, with no hickeys or marks.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I snap as I sit next to her.

"I told you I'd be with David" She looks at me confused.

"For 3 hours?"

"You and Cedric used to be together for more than 10 hours" She reminds me.

"So, you two are dating?" I has so focused on being mad at Pansy that I hadn't noticed Blaise and Draco looking at us like we are crazy.

"No, we don't have to date each other to spend time" Is she talking about Draco and me?

"That's not what I was saying, just, please when you leave, be more specific about the time you'll be back" I sigh.

"Sure" She shrugs.

"Well, that was interesting" Blaise says and Draco nods.

"She's just being an idiot" I roll my eyes.

"She's just overreacting" She rolls her eyes too.

"You are both stupid. Why does it matter if she fucks with the other guy? Are you jealous or something?" Blaise smirks.

"Yeah" I turn around to face her "I wanted to tell you for so long that I am desperately in love with you" I give her a puppy look.

She seems to get the joke and plays along with it "Really?" She makes a shocked face and continues "I always had a huge crush on you"

The boys seem to enjoy the show until Pansy and I got closer, our faces almost touching.

"Hey, hey, hey" They stop us before our lips touch.

"What? It's not like we haven't kissed before" I remark. It's true, Pansy and I have kissed multiple times ago. Either for dares or because we were bored.

Draco looks weird. He doesn't look annoyed by my act with her but he is not as cool as he was moments ago. "Whatever" He scoffs.

Pansy and I share a proud look. We made them mad again. Mission succeed.

-

-

-

Sorry that the last few chapters have been really bad but lately I've been so unmotivated and I had my exams but I guess I am back!