CHAPTER 13

DRACO'S POV

She is scared of me? Me? I am the one who tries to keep her safe,

But of course she would be, who wouldn't? I am the bad boy Malfoy, who is the big wolf in this small village. Everyone is afraid of me. Sometimes it doesn't feel good. You know, being lonely because you don't know the right ways to let people in your life.

Actually, no. It feels great, brilliant. I don't need anyone's pity. If they want to be afraid of me then I will let them fucking be. What does it even matter? I am going to die anyway, either if it's in 4 years or 70.

I don't need anyone, I don't care about anyone. Just like no one does for me.

My mom does, but that hardly counts. The only reason she is so good to me is because I am her only child. If I was someone else's child she wouldn't even dare to look at me.

But whose child would I be? The only person on this damn planet that is as mean and disrespectful as me is my 'beloved' father.

This piece of shit.

I blame him for the way I turned out. Everything I know now of how to treat women and how to share terror everywhere I go is from him. The one and only Lucious Malfoy.

He doesn't deserve all this fame he has. Whoever you ask, even a young child, knows his name. The loyal follower of The Dark Lord who completes every task he gives him because he is such a scared man.

I don't want this future. I won't be like him. I will go away. I will leave this damn country and I will travel around the world. I will make a new life, new stories. I prefer leaving with all those muggles out there than staying here with everyone who knows my name.

Just think about it, you go around the world alone without anyone getting on your nerves or telling you what to do. I can be free for once in my life.

The common's room door opens and the loud noise it makes, breaks my thoughts.

"What are you doing here pretty boy?" Pansy asks and sits next to me on the couch.

"Thinking" I say with a sigh.

"About what?" She gets closer.

"Running away" I admit.

"What?" She gasps.

"Why is it so strange to you? Haven't you thought about that?" Am I the only one who has been thinking about that for a while?

"No? Where did this come from?"

"It didn't come from anything. Just life sucks" I sprung my arms

"True" She nods.

I stay silent. I want peace. Nothing more, just that.

Her hand finds my thighs squeezing them a little bit.

"What are you doing?" I look at her and she is biting her lips.

"I can make you forget these crazy thoughts of yours" She smirks.

"I am not in the mood" I roll my eyes.

"Come on" She groans smirking.

I sit up from the couch "I said I am not in the mood. Get over it" I snap and walk to my room. No one is going to leave me alone.

THE NEXT DAY

ELLE'S POV

"Kill me now" I groan as I sit at the table for breakfast.