Chapter 8- Saved

"Oh...his majesty is asleep and you had also fainted . I used a flower that makes you loose consciousnesses . I put it in your hair when I pushed you inside the room . I could not leave you without anything you could use to defend yourself . I regretted not helping you directly that is why I came to save you."

What? Damn!

" And how were you so sure that we would need to faint?? He may just wanted to mess around and toy with me. Its aroma can make me faint anytime if I have it with me then."

"The flower is special . It reacts to negative emotions only. You must have been very scared and it sensed your fear. We ,omegas, use it very often. It is one of the few weapons we have to defend ourselves. Here you can have one and use it when it is needed! "

He took my hand and placed the flower in my palm.

His hand is so soft.

He helps me even though he could have just left me in the king's hands.

"Thank you so much . I will repay you for sure!"

I squeezed his hand tightly.

He is very smart indeed !

As expected of the protagonist!

I giggled.

"Why are you laughing my lord?"

" Hm~ I wonder~ I also insist on being called Ethan! It will make me happy! ' My lord' puts a distance between us don't you think so?~"

He looked away.

Is he nervous over something this simple?

After a few minutes he finally turned to face me.

Aw is it over?~

It was fun staring at him while he was panicking ehehe ~

"M-my lord...um...E-Etha-an...Ethan!"

When I heard him say my name I felt embarrassed.

Damn am I blushing?!

So unfair...

I looked towards the other side of the room.

A closet caught my attention-

"John this is your room right? It sure is different from mine. It has no balcony. Just one bed , a closet , a window and plain furniture in general..."

"S-sorry my l- um Ethan. I could not bring you back to your room there are guards everywhere..."

"Nah~ It is okay! In case I need you , now I can find you ohoohoho . Also it is still dark outside...I am getting sleepy..."

I am safe with John so I can sleep a bit more.

He smiled gently like usual and put the blanket on me before lying down too.

To be continued...