Chapter 16 - Maria

I will hide from John that was my idea.

With that I will see if he really fears of me disappearing.

Does he even care for me?

Am I really a toy?

His actions say otherwise!

I am so devilish mweheh.

He will be here in some minutes that is when his usual schedule ends.

He always visits me after he finishes his work.

I am hiding in his closet.It is big enough to fit behind all these clothing he bought for me.

There are many suits for men etc

I miss my woman body...

Only if I could become a woman and go back home...

I miss my family and friends that I left there.

Why am I even here?

I don't get it.

I start to feel lonely again! No bad thoughts for now! This will not help me in any way!

At that moment I heard the door open.

"Ethan?"

What?

That isn't John's voice...that is...

I immediately got out of the closet and ran towards the person that was my only friend here.

"Maria!??!!!!!"

I hugged her right away and started crying my eyes out.

"Maria!! How did you get inside the castle?! I thought John made you leave the country or something! How?"

"I cannot believe it myself.I finally saw you again sweet Ethan.It has been months! How are you?"

I feel so relieved and finally let her go.

" I am doing so-so like you can see ahaha"

"Did they mistreat you in any way?!"she said and grabbed my hand.

"They don't starve me or anything...I have clothes etc...but I can't leave this bedroom without John.He says I am his toy and wants to keep me close to him.He fears that one day I will leave"

"I see... That bastard...He treats the alphas awfully even if they aren't to blame for anything.There are many people that want to rebel against him...I came here to take you so you won't get injured or killed! The rebels will hit in a month!"

This was an expected action from them but does John know anything about all this?

"Maria I would love to co-"

*Bang*

John came inside banging the door loudly.

"Where are taking my toy Maria?"

Oh no...He is pissed as fuck...

I guess his schedule ended huh...

Damn what a headache.

"John! You are here! Maria stopped by for some duties!I was just telling her how good these clothes you bought me are. That is why the closest is open! Which one do you think fits me better?"

Please be fooled... please be fooled!

He signed.

"Maria get out of here now! Before I decide the date of your execution!Nasty alpha leave!"

Maria couldn't disobey because the guards were standing outside too.

Maria winked at me and left.

That must mean that she will come to get me before the rebels make a move.

Now I am alone with the pissed lord.

Perfect....

To be continued...