Chapter 26-Meeting William(Season 2)

They soldiers left running.

That isn't a good sign, is it?

Ah...

I opened the door with difficulty.

"So you are the king's heart"were the words being whispered by a manly and deep voice.

I saw a tall beautiful man with long black hair , skinny body and white skin as the snow , standing in the corner of the room.

Wow...He is handsome...Is he an alpha as well?

I pitched myself on the arm.

No! Get hold of yourself Ethan! He is dangerous!

"Why did you kidnap me?"I said ,as I was hugging myself to feel safer.

"Isn't it obvious? I  will kill you or keep you for myself."

Kill me? But the soldiers said-

Before I could finish my thought he approached me.

"I have heard that the famous John , or as known as bloodthirsty beast, became a total puppy.I sent my spies to find out the truth and here we are."he said with a death glare.

He gives me goosebumps...

"Why...Why did you bring me here?!"I said shouting.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I will enjoy you .John is too busy fighting my army.We have so much time."

Why is he acting this way?

So confusing.

He is so mysterious and full of secrets.

"Can I at least know your name sir?" I said.

"My name is William and yours?"

He stayed indifferent...

"I am Ethan..."

No way I will say 'nice to meet you'

I know who he is.

He was the king of the foreign country that John destroyed in the past.The king survived but the king's partner was murdered by John's hand.

At least that is the rumour going around...The truth is that John never killed the William's lover, Athena.She was a beautiful beta woman forced into marriage by her selfish family.

She wanted freedom and due to the fact that she was practicing to become a swordwoman she met John in a battle.There was a war between John's Kingdom and William's kingdom.

John wanted to make her part of his harem because of her beauty and passion,but she refused.Instead of killing her , John gave her the freedom that she was desperate to gain.

John said that he killed Athena when he came back from war and rumours started.In truth she had escaped and nobody knows where she went.Not her lover and not even John.

She is still alive according to the novel but William thinks she is long gone.

Is he planning to get revenge?

  be continued...