Chapter 19-Master's birthday

I ran away like a coward...

*Sign*

I wonder if Johnny got upset.

He hasn't visited me  since then.It has been a week.

I am now accompanied by my new personal maid, Elise.She is such a good girl.She always asks if I need something.She knows how to take care of people.

Today I got up like usual and I am  waiting for Elise.

*Knock*

"Hello Lord Ethan!!"Elise said with a smile.

She now opens the door without any hesitation.So cute!!

"Did you sleep well my lord?"she said as she was helping me change.

"As usual Elise! Thank you for asking! How about you?"

"Oh! I slept well sir! I got up early today since we have a special occasion ."

"A special occasion? For what?"

"Today is master's birthday.He invites many people to a ball which he organised.Master wants you to attend as well."

His birthday?I see...

But the problem is ...I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING PREPARED!!! I don't have enough time to even buy something!How will I face him after that day???

Ah...So confusing!

"Elise?? Can I not go?~"

I looked at her with pleading puppy eyes.

I am too embarrassed!

"No my lord.I am sure Master will get furious and worried.Please sir Ethan! He will take his anger out on us, the servants.Please save us from master..."

Elise bowed.

"Uh...Fine! I will go! What do you have prepared?"

Jeez....

Elise's face lightened up.

She searched in the closet and showed me the most extra outfit I had ever seen in my entire life.

It is red like the color of a rose. It is narrow in the middle and is strapless.  My  shoulders will be bare as well as my neck.  It is decorated with precious stones and diamonds. She also showed me the shoes I will wear.
They are very red like fire and ouchh very high heels.  I wonder how I will walk and not fall on someone.  Finally she let me see the jewelry.  A white crown with rubies as well as white gloves.

Where am I going with this??? Oh my God so extra...But I have no choice, don't I?

"Okay Elise thank you! I will get ready in 6 hours.It is only morning!"

I also need to think of a present to give Johnny! But with this outfit...I will be mistaken for the present itself ...

Elise bowed and left the room.

Now what to do?

What can I give John? He has everything...Money,power...

Maybe a letter with a rose?That would be a good present.I will write it now!

To be continued...