Chapter 12- The truth

I woke up in John's room.

"Yeah this wasn't a dream indeed..."

I tried to move but I was tied up.I cannot see too.It is too dark.

I am on John's bed... without wearing anything too...

Where are my clothes?

I cannot sense anything.

Where is everyone? Is Maria okay? Am I really the only stupid one here?

Why?

"Hello?? Is anyone there?"I whispered.

I am scared...

"Are you awake princess?"

Is that John?

I bit my lip.

I don't want to see him right now but I need an explanation.

"Were you planning all this? You weren't supposed to be like this."

I shouldn't show any weakness like Maria taught me.I will survive!

"Huh? Ahahah foolish boy.You live in the past or something? I am the king of this country.The old king and my family are gone.I destroyed them years ago.My poor brother and the king...a good pair don't you think so? Ahahaha"

Wait...What?

I thought I was in the beginning of the novel?

"But your wounds ,the king,the blue eyes were lies?Even the flower to protect omegas?"

My head is full of questions...just what...

He stopped laughing.

" Suddenly you appeared in my bedroom so I decided to test what you knew about me.I became what I once was and I used a marrionate to be the old foolish king. You didn't seem to know anything related to the present so I also hurt myself to see how you would react.I appeared weak in front of you too see your reactions...Ahaha they were the best!"

I can hear his footsteps becoming louder.He must be coming closer.

He touched my cheek and lifted my face upwards.

"You are a foolish being.You didn't even know  about the poisonous flower I gave you and hid it under your bed happily. You loved me...so I tested you once again.I made my marrionate invite you to a ball.You should have stayed loyal and let me go instead since the whole Kingdom knew that I was the king's slave back then.You  should have asked me to go as his slave!You love the fake king after all huh?"

My whole world shattered.

He did all this?

I have no words...

I want to go home. I am done.

"You aren't saying anything huh? Ahah! Feeling guilty and want to  live in the perfect world I created  for you? I plan to kill my helpers.I have harems full of omegas! Maybe I should kill you and Maria too."

I froze.

So I am in the part that he kills all his trusted followers ?

He also planned all this because I was confused and thought I was in the beginning of the novel?

I was a toy to pass time?

I will be killed because I didn't stay "loyal"?And Maria too?

I feel helpless.

Please someone take me home...

To be continued...