SEIS

Anala Tykeria Proud

*this gon contain sum sexual stuff*

i decided against telling the gang my whole story cause that aint they business but i did tell them about my disorder. May ass started crying she is such a emotional person. Everybody was just quiet when i told them then loco ass gon say "i always knew you was mentally challenged" then mar petty ass talm bout "my friend aint Ash". Me and Mar talked it out and we both agreed we werent ready to be in a relationship so now we were "friends".

And now it was time for me to become the hoe my ancestors raised me to be or whatever y'all be saying.

"its a block party tonightttt" najhae said bussing in the house with loco looking stressed tf out. "damn loco you need a blunt" ron asked him laughing "imma need bout foe dem mfs".

"them: be his peace .. najhae:......" we all started laughing.

Everybody agreed on going to the block party. Since it was around the corner we all decided on walking. I put on my black bodycon dress that stops above my knees, my black sandals, blue denim jean jacket, and my nigga snatching shades.

"I'm really bout to show my ass out here" i told mar walking beside him. "since when do you not" he mumbled making me punch him in his chest. "not too much on me nigga" i said mushing his face.

We get to the block party and its deep. Like i mean everybody and they mammy out here. All the hood niggas was outside today. All i see is hellcats and fitteds.

Me and Mar was the only single ones in the group and the youngest. Everybody expected us to be together but shit just wasn't clicking. I got commitment issues and he got trust issues. But we can be hoes together.

"mar lets go push them kids in the bouncy house" "you childish fr...ok lets go".

"who bad ass little daughter this is biting me with them silver caps in her mouth" he said pushing some little girl off him her whole mouth was filled with silver caps. "she giving pooh shiesty". Her ass gon start singing back in blood the cuss words and all.

-ik yall saw that tiktok-

"aye ole boy over there been eying you since we got here" "which one" i said looking at a group of boys over at the picnic tables. "the one thats hard down staring at you dummy" "boy stfu i dont see him" "lightskinned blue fitted". I turned my head and locked eyes with the boy.

He was lightskinned, tall and skinny. His free forms were medium length but it was a lot of them. He had on a black and blue shirt with some type of graphic on it, black jean sagging a bit to the where you can see his black ethikas, and hyper royal blues. He was VERY FINE.

"im bouta be boldddd" i dragged walking backwards talking to mar. "watch my back friend" i said to mar before turning around walking to the boy. I could hear him mumble something but i aint really been listening.

"heyyy" i said to the boy. "wassup?" he said with a blank look on his face.

nigga please don't pretend like you wasn't hard down looking at me.

"i saw you looking thought i would come over here and see what wassup" i said switching my weight to the other side. "nah i wasn't looking" he said looking me up and down. "you right you been staring" i said matter of factly.

"mannnn" he said chuckling. "so wassup?" i said smiling stepping closer to him. "damn so you just cut like that?" he was honestly doing too much. Like nigga just ask for my number so we can fuck later. "man vegas stop playing and ask that girl for her number" one of his homeboys said. "exactly he playing" "mann shut up" he said laughing pushing on my shoulder. I started laughing "lemme get your ten foreal tho" he said handing me his phone i put my number in his phone said my goodbyes and walked back over to mar.