Chapter 24

_________________________________________
A/N
Just enjoy
_________________________________________

Lex woke up earlier then usual she was ok with that but it was hard to get out of the boys grip. A few hours had passed and now it was 10:30AM. Lex was getting bored and mischievous. She took a glass of water and stud behind the couch and called out the boys names. When nobody responded she took the glass and poured it over the boys heads. They all screamed.
"LEX WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!"
Tommy screamed. Lex was on the floor laughing her ass of.
"OMG YOU SCREAMED LIKE A LITTLE BITCH"
Lex said trying to breathe in.
"LANGUAGE!"
Phill screamed and Lex just laughed even more. Wilbur and Techno were just unfazed. And Tubbo was in shock. Tommy was chasing Lex around the house and Lex got tired at one point and jumped into Technos arms. Techno caching her easily.
"TECHNO PROTECT ME!"
Lex said laughing while holding a strong grip on Techno. After a few minutes everyone calmed down and changed into their normal clothes. Tommy really wanted pay back so he went to Lexs room and took the axe that Techno gave her. A few minutes passed and nothing happened until Lex went into her room. Tommy waited. A few seconds passed. And Tommy heard Lex.
"TOMMY!"
She screamed. Tommy ran down stairs with Lex behind him. When Tommy got to a dead end he saw Lex and right when she was about to take the axe Tommy put his hand in the air.
"Tommy give me my axe!"
Tommy was laughing
"Nope"
He said
"Thomas Watson Simons!"
She said
"My axe.. NOW!"
Tommy tensed at the fact that Lex just said his real full name. But he still wanted revenge.
"Nope"
He said. Lex had enough and punched him in the gut. Tommy fell to the ground holding his stomach. He dropped the axe that Lex caught. Soon Phill who was in the kitchen ran over to Tommy to help him get up.
"That's a child with a strong hit"
He said. Techno and Wilbur were in the back giving Lex an applause. Lex bowed to Techno and Wilbur and then went into her room. After some time Lex got bored so she went down stairs to see Phill.
"Hey dad"
Lex said
"What's up hun"
Phill said looking from the TV to Lex.
"Can I go to L'Manburg please"
Lex asked doing her puppy eyes. Phill waited a few seconds and looked at Techno who nodded.
"Yeah sure just stay safe hun"
Phill said patting Lexs head.
"Thank you"
She said and went to grab her stuff. She grabbed her jacket and a bag that had a phone, a pocket knife, TNT and a lighter. Wilbur would be proud. She walked down stairs and grabbed her axe with her.
"Bye guys!"
She yelled
"Bye"
The boys yelled back
"Don't kill anyone!"
Techno yelled. Lex giggled and walked out the door. Phill would let Lex go to L'Manburg alone every now and then. After a few minutes of walking It was back
"I've been waiting for you"
"Why don't you follow me"
"It will be fun"
It said but Lex ignored. She made it to L'Manburg but... She felt... Different. She walked through L'Manburg not having an expression on her face. She walked passed Dominic and he yelled her name but nothing. Dominic looked at his two dads. They just shrugged confused as everyone else. Nikki knew Lex long enough to know that she doesn't just walk right passed an opportunity to get attention. She called Sapnap and Puffy knowing that something is wrong. Lex walked pass Hanna's house picking a few roses while she was there. Niki, Sapnap and Puffy were following her from a far. Out of nowhere Lex stopped and pulled out the TNT she had. Nikki, Sapnap and Puffy ran twords Lex pulling the TNT out of her hands. Nikki took the TNT while Sapnap took her bag and Puffy pinned her down trying not to hurt her.
Lex was yelling trying to get Puffy off of her.
"I'm sorry Lex but we can't let you hurt anyone!"
Puffy said holding Lex back. Sapnap took the TNT and lighter. Nikki then lit a fire and Sapnap burned all her stuff.
"Are you two done this girl is strong!"
Puffy said struggling.
"Yeah"
Nikki said as Puffy let go of Lex. Lex got up dusting herself off.
"Now what were you doing with the TNT?!"
Sapnap asked as he trows Lex her bag. Lex looked through the bag seeing that everything was gone. Except one thing.
"I can explain."
Lex said Puffy, Sapnap and Nikki waited for a response. After a few seconds they looked away for a moment. In that moment Lex took out her knife slightly cut Sapnaps chest.
"HOLY FU- Nikki take care of Sapnap I have a child to catch!"
Puffy said. Lex ran with Puffy behind her. Lex was laughing while Puffy was struggling to catch her. Lex like the pro that she was trips over her own foot like an idiot. Puffy caught her and pinned her down.
"What were you doing with the TNT Lex!?"
Puffy asked as Lex was trying to get puffy off of her. Lex didn't answer. Out of nowhere Lex didn't have control over her body. Her eyes turned red and red veins strted to show on her face. She kicks Puffy in the gut. And got up running twords L'Manburg. When she hot close to the forest to her way home. Out of nowhere Jschlatt and Quackity caught her by the armes.
"What the-"
Lex said but Quackity Inturupted her.
"Nikki called us to find you"
He said. Dominic didn't want to be in this so he was at home. He didn't want to hurt Lex. Before Lex knew it Sapnap was behind her. He took the knife out of her hands and took her bag. He burned the knife. The only thing that wasn't burned was her Phone. Lex bit Quackity and Schlatts arm. They let go quickly. They looked at their arm which was bleeding. Nikki ran twords Lex. As she tries to hit her Lex caught Nikki's arms and kicks her in the nose. Causing Nikki to fall down. Lex looked at Sapnap who wasn't moving.
"Sapnap let's make this easy"
Lex said.
"Or we make it hard"
Sapnap said grinning. He ran twords Lex. As he was about to grab Lex by the neck to pin her down. Lex crouched down making Sapnap trip. Lex stud up and punched Sapnap in the nose. She grabbed his shirt taking her knife back. Lex raised her knife. Her eyes glowing red and the veins on her face got more noticeable. She held the knife tight. She grinned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Lexie Lee Watson"