Chapter 25

_________________________________________
A/N
Im sorry
_________________________________________

"Lexie Lee Watson"
Someone said. Lex slightly turned her head and saw who it is.
She let go of Sapnaps shirt which made him fall to the ground and pass out. The person who said Lexs name was Phill.
"Father and brothers, What brings you here'

Lex said knife in hand, looking at the boys with a wide grin.
"Young lady. You know exactly why we're here!"
Phill said crossing his arms.
"Well while your here let's play for a little bit"
Lex said. Tommy ran twords Lex with sword in hand. He swong his sword only to miss by Lex dodging. Lex ran to Nikki's unconscious body and grabbed an axe. She swong her axe at Tommy. The sound of the two weapons clashing together was loud. Their weapons were scraping against each other. In that moment strength is the only thing that mattered. Lex pushed Tommys sword to him making him fall on the ground. Wilbur ran twords Lex sword in hand. The two weapons clashed together. Wilbur trying to hit Lex but her only dodging. He tried to hit her leg, her arm, her head but she blocked all the attacks.When Wilbur tried to hit her head swinging his sword vertically, Lex duck down and tripped Wilbur causing him to fall. Tubbo ran also having a sword. He swong the sword Lex easily dodging. Lex kicked Tubbos arm causing his weapon to fall out of his hand. Lex grabbed his neck and trew him to the floor. She kicked him in the gut causing him to let out a quiet whine. Right when Phill wanted to step up Techno stopped him.
"Phill you prepare the antidote and I'll get her" Techno whispered and Phill nodded.
"Oh so we're skipping Philza huh"
Lex said smiling. Techno ran twords Lex axe in hand. Right what he swong Lex dodged. Lex wasn't paying attention. Because of that Techno tripped Lex making her fall and drop her axe
"PHILL NOW!"
Techno screamed as Phill ran over. As Phill was about to force the potion on Lex. She kicked Techno in the face causing him to fall back and kicked the bottle put of Phill hands. The bottle water closed and made out of plastic since the boys had a feeling  Lex would try to knock it out of their hands. Phill punched Lex in the face causing her nose to start bleeding. Phill felt terrible punching his daughter but it had to be done. Techno was still on the floor. Lex stud up quickly and kicked Phill in the gut Phill grasped onto his stomach from the pain. Lex grabbed him by the neck taking her axe and put it in the air.
"Lex please stop! This isn't you! You have to snap out of it!" Lex held onto Phill neck tightly.
"Lex please"
Phill begged. Lex put her axe higher in the air. Phill closed his eyes knowing this is the ending.
"I love you"
He said...

Lex didn't move. Her eye widened. And a tear made it down her face. Phill opened his eyes. Lex dropped her axe. She looked down. Only to see the knife going through her stomach. She pulled the knife out. Phill had tear in his eyes. By now the other boys had their energy back. They watched in shock. Lex fell to the ground.
"LEX!"
All of the boys screamed. They ran over to Lex.
"No.No.No please please Lex!"
Techno begged. Phill was holding Lex in his arms. Her eyes were still open. But they were their normal brown color. And the veins on her face Dissapired. Lex was pale. Everyone was crying.
"Please don't do this!"
Tubbo said.
"Please don't leave!"
Tommy said.
Wilbur and Phill were quiet.
They were frozen in pace. Wilbur was covering his mouth. And Phill was crying harshly.
"Guys-"
They heard Lex. More tears were realised.
"I just wanted to say that I love you. You were the best family I could have ever been apart of. Even though we aren't biologically related. You guys were still my family. My real family. The one who cared about me. Tommy thank you for being there to make me laugh. Wilbur thank you for always helping me whenever I need it. Tubbo thank you for being so nice and caring twords me. Techno thank you for protecting me. Dad thank you for raising me. Even if it was only a few months. I love you my brothers and Father.... I hope we meet again. "
Lex said.
"And thank you for being the best little sister enyone could ask for."
Techno said
"And the best daughter."
Phill said.
"And we love you too"
Wilbur said.
"And we will meet again. I'm sure of it"
Tubbo said
"And when we do you won't be able to get rid of us"
Tommy said.
Techno hugged Lex. Lex only snuggled closer to Techno...
Her breathing stopped. The boys looked at the sky and noticed that it had been night when they were fighting. The sun was starting to rise. They all stood up. And looked at Lex for the last time
.
.
.
.
.
.

•~A month later~•

•~A month later~•

Everything was dull ever since Lex died. Dominic didn't come out of his room no matter what. The boys bearly moved. They couldn't do anything. But they were trying to figure out who killed Lex because nobody was able to see. The boys got lonely one day. They decided to go visit Lex. After a few minutes of walking it was already night. Lexs grave was set on a hill and near the edge of a cliff. The boys sat down. Techno wanted Lex to have something special. So he put his crown on the grave.
"Now she can be the queen that she is"
Techno said a tear going down his face.
"And have her old friend back"
Phill said. He placed Roberto next to Lexs grave.
"We will miss you Lexie"
Tubbo said. All of them just looked at the stars. Abut 2hours passed and it was passed midnight. The boys had to leave at some point. They said goodbye to Lex. They didn't want to let go, but they knew Lex would want them to move on. It took a while but they did. They didn't want to lose some so precious to them. But they were happy together. And they knew one day they could see her and hug her once more.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍
25 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
16 342 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍25 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜16 342 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐