My Lil Bitch Is A Masterpeice'

this story will now take place inside the panoramic like we are 🤣🤣. I have to be at work in like 10 minutes so this ain't edited but if you see a typo while reading comment so i can fix it thanks 🤎

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Princess are you alright?" my baby's guards questioned her as they tried to surround us for protection. "i'm good why?" she said swatting the only female guard hand away from her face making her frown. "we think there is an enemy in the building. we found a.....dead body" one of the guards whispered to her while looking around like the whole class didn't just hear them say they found somebody dead. "so?" my princess said with her face scrunched up. I nudged her in the side and she winced. "i mean oh no how terrible" she said while side eyeing me for approval in which I nodded.  "i know, we don't know how it happened but it was Mrs, Capital she had her- her head smashed open" the guard whispered the last part again all up in her face with spit and shit. we all pulled our masks up and frowned. "Unt unt pull yo mask back up shawty we in a fucking periodic table" the triplets said and pulled out some random ass small spray bottle spraying it near his face. I saw the word "disinfectant" on the bottle and started cracking up silently. "MY EYES" he screamed dropping to the floor. "mY lEg face ass" the gang said at the same time making us burst out to laughing. "Are you alright Steve?" one of the other male guards said while patting his back. "don't touch me nigga" "ayee" "ayeeee" "wait a damn minute" "what did he sayyyyy" "i know you fawking lying" "ain't you white son?" "pardon?" "excuse me?" "come again?" We all pulled out these multi colored red and black ass guns aiming them at this nigga Steve. I had to pull my mask down to see if i heard him correctly. I'm mute not deaf son. The caucasity was on another level today. "Steve!" another caucasian ass guard said while looking at him appalled. "this why i don't like yt people" Sila said with her face scrunched up. We all turned to look at Carmen's white ass with her gun pointed at Steve looking hurt asf. "Not you though bae" Sila said nervously giving Carmen a quick kiss on the lips. Carmen rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "GROUP HUG" Ezra shouted making everyone give Carmen a fat ole bear hug. Even babe and her friends joined in. Carmen laughed and her snow flaked ass cheeks turned pinker than the inside of my pussy- "Bree!" "My bad" i said inside the link wiping my sweaty palms on my pants. Everybody laughed and broke up the hug. "All i know is not one of you hoes better shoot me cause i know ain't nan one of y'all got y'all guns on safety." Babe said while playing Roblox on her phone. Everybody looking away scratching the necks acting as if they ain't hear her. I snickered then slick turned away and put my gun on safety and put in back in my pants. "You not slick Breeonna" got damn the government though. "Mmcht" i smacked my lips she done made me mad i thought as i pulled a bag of cheeto puffs out my bag. As I was eating my chips I remembered this racist ass nigga Steve. I turned around and kicked his ass in the face. "hmpt" i shook my head in content and ate some more of my chips. "Can I have one papa?" before I could say no she stuck her hand in my bag and took several chips. I looked at this woman so damn crazy but then she looked back at me so I had to look away before she swung on me. I picked up my backpack getting ready to leave then i remembered they had us on lock down. I smacked my teeth again. I just wanna take a nap. I sniffled a little as a few tears started to roll down my cheek. I'm basically a prisoner right now. "Breeonna son I know you ain't crying right now" at this point i was bawling my eyes out. "awww what's wrong my baby" Tiny asked wrapping her arms around me. That just made me cry even more. "You wanna take a nap?" I nodded my head I was so sad right now. "Oh my babyyy" she rubbed my back while i sniffled. "You want me to warm you up a hot pocket?" I sat up wiping my face. "Yeah" I said in the link smiling. Everybody laughed at me making me sad again but then I remembered that I was a real nigga and that I can't be crying in public like a lil bitch. I straight faced them and they started laughing more. I gave up and started crying again. Tiny hugged me again and my slow ass done fell asleep crying.

32 minutes and 14 seconds later.

"Get up for I stick my pinky in yo booty hole" i opened my eyes and Ebony bright ass was all in my face with her pinky out looking as ready as ever. "Get yo gay ass back for I shoot you" I said in the link while frowning. She laughed and backed up while throwing my backpack at me. "Come on dyke we leaving" "We going home?" I cheesed standing up. "Nope we going to 3rd period" I smacked my teeth and crossed my arms. "It's okay papa" I felt arms snake around my waist and light kisses on my neck making me blush. "Stop" i covered my face smiling. "Where did your guards go?" "They patrolling the school i guess" "Did they find out who killed that lady?" I asked in the link while turning around and hugged my baby. "You killed her Papa" she pulled back and looked at me.

"oh"

"my bad" I said while pulling away from our hug. She laughed and pulled me BACK into the hug sticking her head in my neck. Her hands crept up the back of my shirt like little spiders and I felt a smile creeping up my face. "They said it was so much blood splattered on the wall it looked like an artistic painting of some sort" Kyla said getting her backpack off the ground. "My lil bitch is a masterpiece" I heard babe singing under her breath making everybody burst out to laughing. "Im not finna play with y'all" Tiny said trying to catch her breath. "IAN EVEN GOTTA BE FUNNY WHEN IM TELLING THEM JOKES SHE STILL GONE LAUGH AT ME!" Emerald screamed running out the classroom. "STILL SUCK MY CLIT WHEN SHE MAD AT ME!" One of babes friends Keila shouted running behind her.

"Let a nigga makе me mad, you'll see
I nod my head in this bitch
Them niggas gon' slidе on your bitch-ass for me
Buss down Cartier, new Master P
My lil' bitch is a masterpiece
I ain't even gotta be funny when I'm tellin' no jokes (yeah, uh)
She still gon' laugh at me (yeah, uh) Still suck my clit when she mad at me (yeah, uh)
Let a nigga make me mad, you'll see (yeah, uh)
I nod my head in this bitch (yeah, uh)
Them niggas gon' slide on your bitch-ass for me (uh, uh)
Buss down Cartier, new Master P"

everybody screamed the rest of the lyrics on our way to 3rd period of hell.

end-

Byeeee