"MINE"

I pulled away from the kiss and blushed a little. I've never been dominated before. Mainly because all the girls I've been with were fems and submissive but no she's a stud and dominant. I actually liked it. Somethings wrong with me. Her grip tightening around my neck and she pulled me back for another kiss. "Mine" she mumbled between each kiss.

Okay wait y'all are probably confused. Let's take this back to like 10 minutes ago.

                      《《      》》

"RUN YOU IDIOT" Hayden screamed. "I'M GOING AS FAST AS I CAN!" Heaven and Harmony screamed at the same time. "Why do we have to run we're not the ones being chased down by our crazy ass mates!" Harmony said. "You know what you're absolutely right." They stopped running but they were right in front of Tiny and I so we crashed into them. Tiny ran into Heaven's back and fell to the floor. I ran into Hayden's back but I stopped myself from falling over. I looked back to see Tiny and I's mate turning the corner. I gripped Tiny's arm and yanked her off of the floor. Once she stabled herself we took off running. We ran and ran left then right then left then right but we eventually ran into a dead end. "Shit" me and Tiny said in the mind link.

"What do we do!?" I signed. "DO THE PORTAL THINGY!" She screeched. Right. I said in my head. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the portal. I started to feel that tingly sensation in the tip of my fingers as the portal started to form. I started to pull my hands apart slightly and I could feel the portal growing. A loud growl sounded a few feet away. This made me loose my concentration and the once forming portal disappeared. My eyes snapped open. I looked up to see both Tiny and I's mate eyes glowing. They were angry. I could basically feel the anger radiating off of them. I haven't felt fear since I was 11 but I'm feeling it now. It's not the type of fear like if you were about to die no not that type of fear. It was unexplainable. "BREE!" Tiny yelled. I closed my eyes and concentrated again. I felt that familiar tingly sensation in my fingers. The portal was about to form until I was tackled to the ground "NO!" My mate screamed. All the fear I felt disappeared and all I felt were sparks.

My eyes slightly rolled back glowing blue from the pleasure I was getting from the sparks. I felt the sparks intensify and she straddled me. "MINE!" She growled loudly making the entire mansion shake. You could feel the power in her growl. Her left hand gripped my neck tightly and she pulled my face up to meet hers. "Mine" she growled again. Oh my moon goddess I get it I'm yours how many times will you say it. 

I was knocked out of my thoughts by a soft pair of lips gently being placed on mines.

Sparks

Sparks were all I felt. The kiss held so much passion and love. It was gentle yet rough at the same time. I could feel the lust radiating off of her. She tightened her grip on my neck cutting off my circulation.

It

Felt

Amazing

I couldn't breathe but it was fucking amazing. I was one for pain and I couldn't help the negative thought flowing through my mind. She slipped her tounge in my mouth and I immediately started to suck on it. She let out a sexy ass moan and I could feel my body temperature rising. I pulled away from the kiss blushing a little. Ive never been dominated before. Mainly because all the girls I've been with were fems and submissive but no she's a stud and dominant. I actually liked it. Somethings wrong with me. Her grip tightening around my neck and she pulled me back for another kiss. "Mine" she mumbled between each kiss.

Now

My left hand gripped her waist and my right hand slowly trailed up her body. Gripping her thighs and her waist. Going under her shirt caressing her stomach. Squeezing her right breast. She let out another moan. I slowly pulled my right hand out of her shirt and wrapped it around her neck squeezing it. She broke the kiss throwing her head back letting out a loud moan. I let go off her neck gripping her hair yanking her head back even more. I place gentle kisses up her neck getting lost in her touch.

A series of coughs and throats being cleared interrupted me. My head snapped right to see everybody at the end of the hallway standing there awkwardly. A growl erupted from my throat and my mates to. They looked away awkwardly. "Uh Tiny? Are you ok?" One of my members asked. Shit. I forgot all about her. I looked to my left to see Tiny and her mate a couple feet apart. Tiny was backed into the corner against the wall. She was sitting on her butt with her back against the wall. Her legs were up with her knees pointed towards the ceiling. Her eyes were closed and her neck was exposed. She had a trail of hickies leading from her jawline to her........ Where's her shirt? Her face was red and she was panting but she still managed to lift up her thumb to say she was ok I guess. I looked at her mate and her eyes were glowing. She looked like she was having a hard time controlling her wolf. "You straight Ti?" I asked through our mind link. "I'm great" she replied. "I bet you are" I laughed silently. "Looks like you guys had fun" Ebony said making the group laugh a little. I rolled my eyes at their childish tactics. It's funny because we act the exact same way. No wonder. "Wait" "Is she your?" I nodded my head. Their eyes widened. "I knowww" I dragged out through our link. "Well this just got interesting" I rolled my eyes and attempted to stand up but forgot my mate was straddling me. She let out a drunken whine and hugged me like her life depended on me. I hugged her back with the same amount of effort. I never knew having a mate felt this amazing. I put my head in the crook of her neck and inhaling her scent. It was intoxicating.

I felt her put her nose in the crook of my neck and she inhaled my scent taking a deep breathe. She started purring in my neck as she clung to me tighter. "Mine" she whispered. I smiled into her shoulder feeling as happy as I've ever been. My smile was soon a frown when I realized that this wouldn't last long. I hugged her tighter and just decided to enjoy it while it lasts.

Unknown POV

"Sir we have word that El Diablo has found her mate." A smirked formed on my face. I've been waiting on this moment for years. I'll finally have my revenge. El Diable will be destroyed if it's the last the I do.