"She's mute she doesn't speak"

*silence*

Absolute silence

Everybody just sitting in the room in silence. Glancing at each other every now and then. I looked at my mate from across the room studying her features. I put distance between us once I realized I was showing too much emotion. There's a traitor in my gang im not stupid. When you are chosen to prove yourself to my gang we knock you out and put a tracker in you before we get to the safe house. None of them know about the tracker except for Tiny in case something were to ever happen to me.

The tracker is really special. It allows me to know where you're going of course but it's also like a little spy cam. Dont ask me how I made it its high tech shit. While I was with my mate the "traitor" made a phone call. They had to have been watching from a far but I wasn't paying attention at that moment. The call information went to my phone. It showed me who called and the conversation they had.

This is why I didn't want a mate. Now they know I have one and they'll do anything to hurt her to get to me. This will benefit me though. I get to spend time with my mate by "protecting" her. Call me selfish for taking advantage of the situation but I don't care. My mate shouldn't have to go through this but its too late now. My plan is to act like I dont care for my mate. She will be notified of the plan once i get her alone but i will "ignore" her and she will eventually get sick of it and then we would get into a big argument, and she would leave. Mean while I will have gang members from other countries come here and pretend to be normal people but they will actually be watching her. I will have them all in different places that she will pass while on her walk until she gets kidnapped. Once she gets kidnapped the tracker that she would have to swallow will activate when it feels the movement of struggle or resistance and the plan will be put into action. I won't notify the members of my gang that live with me because I dont know who is working with the traitor.

I haven't told my mate yet so she is kind of upset that I distanced myself. It pains me to see her like this but it will have to be that way until I can find a safe place to tell her the plan. I bet you're wondering when the fuck I came up with this. I knew about my traitor for a total of 3 months. I just never said anything because while she thinks she's helping them she's helping me at the same time. Thanks to her i have location on every single hideout they have, personal homes, family and all.

She's really fucking stupid if she thought she could cross me and get away with it. She better be ready because she's going to wish she never even thought about the idea.

"This is stupid" Tiny said. I raised an eyebrow smirking before signing back "how so?" My mate looked at me a little weird but I pretended not to see it. "Why are you avoiding her?" Tiny signed. The gang looked at me. "I dont want a mate you know this" I signed to her with a eye roll.. "didn't seem like that earlier" she said while mugging me. I just shrugged. I should be a actor. She so hurt. To bad she doesn't know whats going on.

"What the fuck is going on? Why aren't y'all talking?" My beautiful mate asked. The gang looked at me and I looked at them. We all smirked at the same time. Guess its time we confuse them a little. They all walked beside me and sat on separate sides of me making it even on both side while I sat in the middle. "What do you mean?" They said at the same time. We all tilted our heads right pretending to be confused. "Why y'all talking like that?" My mate asked "Talking like what?" My gang said together. Im trying so hard not to laugh right now. "Like that" Her friend aka Tiny's mate asked. We all looked at Tiny who was 3 seats to my right "Why are we talking like this T?" They asked. "I dont know loves what are we talking like?" She asked then we looked back at her mate. "All together that shit weird" The third friend said. We laughed all together oh they are in for it. We laughed for a few more seconds then stopped all together and had on an emotionless face.