Switch it Up

This chapter dedicated to farrtttt even though I asked for TWO chapters its ok dats ok😂 Lets get to it.

- N O T E D I T E D

"Leave me alone Thotiana before I put you in a hospital again"

My baby said while rolling her eyes about to walk away. "Shut up bitch I wasnt talking to you" this random slut said. I frowned about to throw her ugly ass across this classroom. "So are you guys like togetherr" She said while rubbing her hand up and down my arm. I looked at her hand in disgust about to stab her with this pen. "She be deep in my guts every night why wassup??" Jasmina said. I bursted out to laughing cause she be telling me I dont have a filter but she just like me.

Lets rewind this beautiful moment shall we?

*Many many many hours earlier"

Bree's POV

Ever since what happen with Tiara I've put them back into training. What she did was unacceptable I taught them better than that. I've also been training my mate and her friends to. We wont always be with them and they need to learn to defend them selves. We were currently in the training room and I had a gun pointed to Lydia's (aka Tiny's mate) head. Her face was blank but her eyes gave her away. Tiny has upped her game ever since then. I know she is capable of defending herself but I have to be hard on her to get my point across. She is smart and sonetimes she forgets but we have no room for mistakes. I pulled the trigger off the gone and a loud bang went off. Tiny stayed still and emotionless as expected but Lydia flinched and her face scrunched up. "You see Lydia. You didnt train like we did. You havent experienced pain like we have. We've been training since I was 11 years old. since Tiny was 9 years old. Since the triplets were born" I struck her across the head with the butt of the gun and she groaned. "Tiny?" "Yes Alpha" "Rule number 23 off getting kidnapped. What is it?" "Never show your enemy how much pain you're in." "Why should you never do that Tiny?" "Because it lets them know your weak spots and its gives them leverage" "Very good Tiny" "Thank you Alpha" I grabbed Lydia's hand and laced it with mine healing her. "Work on that ok?" "Yes Alpha"

"Everyone meet me in the Red room in an hour Dismissed" Every one started to file out of the room. Tiny walked to her mate and laid a kiss on her lips. "Is she always that harsh?" Her mate asked."Baby you haven't even seen harsh yet she went easy on you and I" Tiny replied dragging her out of the room. I turned around and saw my beautiful mate sitting on the floor looking at me. I walked toward her and joined her on the floor kissing her lightly. "Did you have to hit her babe?" She asked "No I didnt but you guys are going to have to experience every bit of pain we did just so you could learn the way we did. In the end it will benefit you all. I cant let family or friends or blood get in the way of training. When we train you arent my wife. You arent my sister.You arent my best friend. You are simply a person seeking knowledge to defend yourself and Im going to teach you that the best way I know how" she nodded sadly. "Cheer up gorgeous" I kissed her cheek while my hands slowly traveled to her sides. "Bree no-" I started tickling her making her burst out to laughing. "I love you" I sent to her while blushing. "I love you to" She said to me while blushing more. I leaned in and kissed her lips for 5 seconds counting in my head before I pulled away blushing harder than I was before. She laced her hands with mines and I felt those familliar sparks. "Awwww" I heard from behind me. I turned around and everyone was staring at us. "Get outtt" I whined while blushing. "Awwww" They said again. I just blushed more. "I just came to tell you that we have school tomorrow the princess hasnt been to school in a long time" I groaned and threw myself back against the floor. I hate school with a passion. Im smarter than eveeybody in that bitch I know everything about everything just because of these powers I have so school is really pointless for me. I'll just be that bad girl stereotype yeah thats it. Never does her work talks back to teachers fighting. I got this down pack. Its actually late asf so I need to go the fuck to sleep see yall in the morning.