Part 3 - The Attack

This chapter long asf. Just a warning. Byeee
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

1 hour till attack

Bree POV

"LET MY HAIR GO BITCH!"

"I'LL SHOW YOU A BITCH HOE. FLIRT WITH MY FUCKING WIFE AGAIN I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"AHHH YOU BROKE MY NOSE!"

"How about I break something else to?!"

"OH MY GOD DID YOU JUST BREAK HER NECK!!"

"I SURE DID HOE WANT ME TO BREAK YOURS WHILE IM AT IT?!"

"YOU CRAZY BITCH!"

I dragged my mate who's name I soon learned was Jasmina to the side to cool her off. I bet you're wondering how did you not know her name aren't you suppose to know everything about her? Well Tiny didn't want to share any information with me. She said she wanted to lead this mission for once and she'd tell me what I needed to know. I agreed but I still ended up leading. She found her mate I get I found mine too. This is why she is Vice prez and not the leader.

ANYWHO! I thought it'd be a good idea to take my mate out to get some food, and get to know her better. That was a terrible idea.

Flashback♤

We walked into one of my many restaurants and sat down waiting to be served. Now that I think about it. I dont know my beautiful mate's name. "Whats your name gorgeous? I just realized you never told me it." I sent the thought into her head. "Jasmina" she said softly while blushing. "Beautiful" I sent to her while kissing her knuckles. She blushed a dark red and looked down. "Thank you Breeanna" She said softly. This time I was the one blushing. I dont like my name but hearing it from her sounded amazing. "Good afternoon boss how are you today?" My favorite server Ashley asked. "Im okay my princess how are you?" I signed to her. "Terrible. Brittany been walking round here thinking she the shit with her little ass skirt on flirting with all the customers. Im surprised we still have any." She said while rolling her eyes. I could've sworn I fired that girl. She was clingy and really annoying. We never even had sex. "Why is she here?" I signed utterly confused. "She said you gave her back her job and that she's the manager now. She threatened to call her daddy if I didn't let her take my place." She said. Sadness growing in her voice. Im mean to everyone except for my family and Ashley. I treat Ashley as is she were my own little girl. She goes through what she goes through and I do my best to help. She's only sixteen and she gets abused physically and sexually by her parents and their friends. I do everything in my power to keep her away from that dreadful place she has to call home. I try to give her money but she wants to work for it. She doesn't want to take the easy way out and I admire her for that. Thats why I made her the manager at 3 of my main restaurants. She gets paid the most out of everyone. I spoil her to death even if she doesn't want me to. I make sure my daughter goes to school looking like the princess she is. Even though she's a whole Tomboy. "I never gave her your position my princess" I signed back to her with a small frown in my face. "I know mommy. I just can't take the risk of her telling her daddy. I can't take another rapi-" She closed her eyes tightly to stop herself from crying. I was about to cradle her in my arms but my mate beat me to it. She pulled Ashley into her lap and hugged her tightly as she cried. Its a good thing I rented this place out for just my mate today. I crawled to her side of the booth and hugged my daughter with her. "Im sorry mommy" She whimpered. Its not your fault my princessa" I sent into her thoughts. She is the only outside person that knows of my powers. It was an accident on how she found out but thats a story for another time. "WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT BITCH ASHL- Oh hi Bree I didn't know you were here. Brittany came from the back cutting off her first statement pushing her chest together to make her fake breast look bigger. I scrunched my face up in disgust. "Why are you here. I fired you" I signed letting go of Ashley. "You didn't mean that baby come on" she sat next to me putting her hand on my thigh close to my lady area. I pushed her hand away grabbing hand sanitizer off my key chain squirting it into my hands hurriedly trying to get slut off of me. "You need to leave" I signed trying to keep my cool. I was about to sign something else but she smashed her crusty lips into mine. I quickly pushed her away hopping over the table running to the restroom. I burst into the bathroom and ran straight for the sink scrubbing my mouth with soap and water. Tears started streaming down my face as I thought off all the ways she could have just infected me. As im scrubbing the diseases off my lips I hear commotion in the front area where I just left. I washed my mouth once more before exiting the bathroom. As im walking Ashley ran up to me loosing her balance sending us flying to the floor. I groaned. How many times am I gonna get tackled today? "Mom the pretty lady you were with is about to kill Brittany." She said trying not to laugh. I chuckled getting up and helping her up as well. We walked to the front hand in hand when I saw a sight that made me sad. Jasmina was beating Brittany's ass and I didn't have any popcorn. I noticed two of Brittany's friends on the floor holding their broken noses. They must have tried to jump her.