Unexpected Pleasure (Smut)

Hermione was walking back from the library when she was suddenly pulled into an alcove on the fourth floor. Her back ached slightly from the force at which she collided with the wall. Startled by the attack, she looked up to see Malfoy leaning over her small stature with his left forearm pressed into the wall by her head.

"You look different, Granger." His right hand trailed gently up the left side of her thigh and made it all the way to her waist when she finally smacked it away.

"What do you think you're doing, Malfoy," she seethed. She was none too happy about the pain she felt in the back of her head.

The back of his fingers resumed their journey as they continued to venture north, grazing the outside of her left breast. "I would almost go as far as to say, you look good."

Hermione scoffed at the backhanded compliment, if one would go as far to call it a compliment at all. She ducked under his arm to get away, but another arm snaked around her waist and she was pulled back into his hard chest. She could feel Malfoy's hot breath on her neck. The tip of his nose travelled from her collarbone up to her ear as he spoke in a low voice that sent shivers down her spine. "Has anyone ever told you how utterly delicious you look?" His nose was buried in the hair behind her ear. She felt him inhale deeply, before he let out a content sigh. "You smell even more enticing than I thought possible."

Distracted by his words, Hermione didn't immediately notice that his hands were exploring the entirety of her body. She also did not notice when he undid the top two buttons of her blouse. She did notice, however, when his left hand snuck under the blouse and took hold of her right breast. His hand stilled momentarily and she felt his body stiffen behind her. He tightened his grip around her waist and groaned into her hair. "Oh dear, you are rather naughty, aren't you?" She wasn't wearing a bra. Hermione always removes her bra after dinner, and rarely does she choose to put one back on to go to the library when she could simply throw a jumper over her blouse. "Makes me wonder what you have under here." His right hand began its descent toward her leg while his partner remained where it was, fondling her breast. "Did you forgo any other article of clothing tonight?" She shook her head. "I don't believe you, Granger." He whispered into her ear.

His hand found its way under her skirt and torturously slow they began moving back up the inside of her thigh. His fingers were hot against her cool skin, and his touch made her knees weaken. Hermione seemed frozen in place. She was unable to speak, to move, to think even. She continued to stand there breathing heavily in anticipation of what she expected to follow. Then she felt his fingers reach their goal between her legs. An area no other man has touched before. "I love when I'm right," his voice was husky with lust. She let out a heavy breath and it sounded like she wanted to speak but couldn't get her voice to cooperate. "Go ahead, Granger. You can scream if you would like." His fingers moved in tiny circles across the wet skin. Her traitorous body reacting to his devilishly capable fingers. He dropped his voice to a whisper once more and breathed into her ear. "In fact, I would love to hear you scream."

His finger dipped into her core and she gasped at the sudden intrusion. She felt a moan vibrate in his throat. "I must have been mistaken earlier. You aren't naughty at all, are you? It feels like you have been a very good girl. You know what that means, don't you, Granger?" She shook her head, in fear of what might come out if she were to open her mouth. "Well, it means I am going to enjoy this even more than I anticipated." He added a second finger and she felt that familiar warmth build in her lower abdomen when she stretched around him. His other hand continued massaging her breast, his thumb brushing over her nipple. "It also means that this will probably hurt you more than I wanted, but don't worry, my pet, I will make sure this is still pleasurable for you as well." Then he licked her slowly from the base of her neck, up and over her cheek, ending at her temple. She had never seen him like this. There was an animalistic nature to his current behavior. He was so raw, so primitive, so unexpected. So hot.