Draco's Reward (Smut)

AN: this is more Hermione x Fenrir, but Draco is certainly involved.

Ever since the Blood Moon Pack attacked them, Fenrir had been incredibly overprotective. Even more so than normal, which was really saying something because werewolf mates were already known for their instinctually possessive nature.

She was fine though! The fight was over and she barely got hurt. She had been in complete control of the situation the entire time. Perhaps, it was starting to get out of hand, but the invaders were going after the pups. As Luna, it was her duty to protect them… Okay, so it got a little hairy – or furry, as one might say – for a moment there, but one of the lower ranking Omegas showed up right when it was needed and shut down the situation.

It was less of a surprise to Hermione than it was to the pack and their Alpha. She knew he was capable of so much more than he was given credit for. The only reason he was in the position he was in, was because Fenrir didn’t trust him. With her.

Despite their history, despite his ranking, despite everything, he saved her. He rescued her, protected her, and brought her to Fenrir as soon as the fight ended.

Since then, her brute of a mate barely let her out of his sight. If he couldn't be by her side, she was to be in the tent, alone. He hardly allowed anyone to interact with her; she sat on his lap during meals and he growled if anyone tried talking to her. It had been a week of this nonsense and he had yet to relent.

It came, therefore, as a rather assisting turn of events when Fenrir led Draco into their tent. He left the young Omega in the middle of the space to approach her. The blonde stood there awkwardly, eyes shifting between his Alpha and his Luna, obviously as confused as Hermione when the large man swiped the delicate robe from her shoulders.

“Fenrir!” She tried to cover her chest as the material fell to the floor, but her arms were pulled back behind her in a way that pushed her breasts out more. Every wolf in the community had seen each other naked at one point or another - it was unavoidable when they all transitioned together - but she had never been on display for anyone other than her mate.

“The pup wants a taste of ya. I’ve sensed his desire, felt his lust. It consumes him anytime you’re near.” His free hand tweaked one of her nipples, causing her to squeal in protest. “Think you’ll like that, my sweet?”

Her head whipped around, eyes wide in bewilderment, as she tried to face the one holding her from behind. “You want to share me with another man?” This was such a foreign idea, Hermione wasn’t sure that she had understood him at first.

“No,” he snapped viciously. “I am rewarding the pup for his service to our pack and my family, and treating you to something special. But be warned…” His hand clasped around her neck firmly – not enough to hurt or even instil true fear, only enough to capture her full attention and impose upon her the seriousness of his statement. “I will be punishing you after for enjoying it...” He trailed several kisses along her shoulder and up her neck until she felt the warmth of his breath on her ear. “... So you don’t forget that you belong to me.”

She shivered at his words. His possessiveness had been unbearable in the beginning, but she’d have been lying if she ever said it wasn’t completely arousing now. He owned her, and she loved it. Besides, she had nearly as much power in the relationship, if not more. He would do anything for her, to keep her safe, to make her happy. He might have the final say, but his decisions revolved around her.

“But he won’t be fucking you, girlie. Only I take that pleasure.” Hermione was fine with that. She didn’t like the idea of sleeping with another man. She wasn’t even sure how she felt about what was about to happen; whatever that was, which she didn't exactly know. This was so unusual and happening too quickly for even the brilliant witch to process. “He may use his hands and tongue only.”