Chapter 32

My dad come back with Rosé's belongings. Her parents had told him to get rid of her, that she was a cancer that couldn't be eradicated. Thankfully, he wasn't agreeing with their say and Rosé wasn't even affected by it no more. She only words coming out of her mouth were "As expected." It angered me how they could treat her that way yet I knew now that they would leave her alone definitely. They wouldn't hurt her anymore and that was a small consolation.

After she had left to take a shower, I heard her call my brother and curiosity got the best of my condition. I limped my way to the door, staying at the doorframe. Kai had his hand on the doorknob visibly angry and Rosé was standing a few meters away.

"I love your sister dearly. It is not fake nor weak. I know you don't approve but by doing so you hurt your sister. She gave to this world, to you, nothing but love. She deserves everything in return. Please, I know I'm not the person you wanted for your sister but she's still the Jennie you love. Think of that."

He stared at her with such disdain that it physically hurt me. I know he was angry and that in his mind she was the villain and I got seduce by it but it still hurt nonetheless. I hoped with time, like my parents, he would come around.

He opened his door without a word and closed it to her face. Rosé sighed, taking off her glasses and put her hand over her face closing her eyes.

-----------

"That feels so good." I moaned softly.

Rosé chuckled while she kept massaging my leg (A/n: what are u thinking ah ? I prefer what you have in mind 🤣) that's the moment my parents choose to come in the living room. Rosé's laughed died as she cleared her throat, directing her concentration back to my leg.

"What are you doing?" My mom sat next to me with squinted eyes at what Rosé was doing.

"Rosé learned massage techniques to relieve my leg and knee from the pain."

"Well, that's interesting." My father leaned over her shoulder to look properly.

"I didn't know if it would work but when I did it to her last time it really seemed to help." Rosé saud passionately.

"Glad to hear." My father met my eyes and sent me a smile like I never see him do.

The doorbell rang, he broke his gaze and went to open. The girls walked in the living room in a mix of anxiousness and relief. Lisa immediately brightly greeted us before sitting on the other side of me, exchanging a smile with Rosé. She was quickly followed by Nayeon and Irene who took more time to greet my parents. Joy casually sat on one of the armchairs.

There was an awkward that settled until my mom got up. "How about we take lunch together."

She earned a general approval.

"Please, tell me you're gonna make these delicious ribs." Joy almost begged.

"Only if you help me." My mom chuckled and Joy jumped out of the armchair and ran to the kitchen behind my mom, making us all laugh.

"So the way to her heart is food, uh?" Rosé pulled back my pants back down.

"Always been." Irene chuckled.